Price guide in keeping with real situation

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Friends of mine are currently in Japan.

So far they reported some home carts prices..
Kof 2000 for sale for about $250
MotW for about $600+
Kof 99 $150-190

Other rarer carts are near impossible to find in the shops,since IF you have a chance to find those you have to look at yahoo jp auctions.

That only shows how Shawn's price guide is fair and updated.
The price guide is IN KEEPING with real prices in Japan and also in Europe shops...

Yes,as many members told already ,looking at Ebay maybe you can get good deal but not on asked and rare carts I reckon..

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
wink.gif

well said

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
I agree with Fran, Perhaps this will put that discussion "To bed" for at least a while!

Slug...

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
the only time you get good deals on ebay is when Yucky, Myself, and a few other bidders are not available to drive it up with our own greed to collect!
smile.gif

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
when there's a neo auction on e-bay

you can bet ( or bid ? ) our brother dreamh2o is goin to appear and bid when there are about 43074037428 days left

only to piss us all off....

congrats

heh

wink.gif

B

Bronco

FTL, you can find any Cart you want in Japan, you just have to know were. Was over there
myself couple of weeks ago and got e.g. Shinoken, Pulstar and Kabuki Klash (which is quite rare and underpriced in Shawn's list imo). Ninja Masters, Slug 1 etc. are also available but the prices are quite high.

Bronco

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Yes,Bronco.

The problem is the high price for rare carts...of course a MS 1 JP can be gotten but for very high price...
The same goes for Ninja master but many times you cannot find rarer carts in the shops since they underpay them and people prefer to sell theri rare carts on jahoo jp auction.

It would be interesting if you found out in Japan a Maruko Chan quiz deluxe home cart...that's is SUPER rare anr REALLY underpriced in Shawn's guide.

Anyway,some people flame neoayato,a french shop,for his price about MS 1 JP..it was $1500.
Well,some times I have seen people paying MORE than $1500 for a MS 1 JAPANESE here in
Italy.
Infact $1500 is a GOOD price compared to $2000 price the game sold for few weeks ago.

Yes,Shawn has MS 1 jp for cheaper BUT there are many rich people who don't trust the internet and prefer overpaying a cart also for $500 to be able to pay it WHEN they get it directly.

B

Bronco

Do they really pay $1.5K+ in Italy for MS1?
Wow - then the one I saw in Tokyo with its
110.000-Yen-Price Tag was really a bargain.
You're right with the shops underpaying the
rare carts. They offered 50.000 Yen for MS1
which is ridiculous. About the Maruko Chan Quiz: I'm only interested in real Neo games
and i don't consider this quiz stuff to be
among them, so I didn't inspect closer when
i saw some of these - sorry.

Bronco