Bobak....I'm Jealous

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Bobak,

If this is you in this picture, than I am truly jealous. I mean, look at your hair, the freedom to grow as long as you wish and on top of that, you don't have to shave daily. I envy all of you, who have long hair like Fabio and mustache like Magnum PI. I will enjoy that freedom in about 5 years.
Oh yea, you also have a nice Neo Geo collection as well. I’ll send pictures of my collections to Shawn later.

http://neo-geo.com/snk/collectionpics/collections/bobak.jpg

-Pichai

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
You guys think I should put my collection up with me in it???

B

Bobak!

Ha! My god, I never thought I'd get such positive feedback on me
tongue.gif

Well, if you liked that pick, wait till you see the new one I send Shawn to complete the whole Bobak/Che juxtaposition
biggrin.gif

Thanks a lot, I appreciated the compliments.

I'm really glad I've gotten a lot of you interested in posting your collection pics:
I don't care if your collection is 2 Saturn ports, send'em in and, if you want, include yourself. It makes the whole thing more fun
biggrin.gif

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Personally I think I weigh more than my collection, so I doubt Ill be posting pics of me with my collection.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I have no Neo Geo stuff at all--none! How about just my mug?

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
What about a EMULATOR ROM Collection pics? That would be funny.....someone in the pic holding 2 CD roms......hehehehe......just a thought that kinda struck me as funny...

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by djbomberman:
What about a EMULATOR ROM Collection pics? That would be funny.....someone in the pic holding 2 CD roms......hehehehe......just a thought that kinda struck me as funny...

LOL. That is funny...

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Or you could hold up your monitor screen with the folder marked "NeoGeo roms" on it displayed.....LOL

------------------
svcm_vegastance.gif

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I have those two emulation discs--really. Maybe Shawn will give me a prize, if I send a pic of myself holding just those items.

But seriously, I think there are several members in the forum that only have those discs (I actually remember one who said that he had the discs only, as the home carts were too expensive), and it's ok. Personally, as long as that person have enthusasm/zeal for Neo Geo, then that's all that matters. Of course, do get the Neo Geo stuff if you have the opportunity to do so.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited May 01, 2001).]

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
If you have the money, get the originals. But, these games are getting more and more hard to find and expensive..... so I don't see a huge problem with emulation of NeoGeo games. Its not like it effects prices of real Stuff is it?

------------------
svcm_vegastance.gif

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
well, i don't have a very big collection at all, (2 games, but very nice Neo setup) so i don't know if i want to post them up yet. I'll think.

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NeoGML:
well, i don't have a very big collection at all, (2 games, but very nice Neo setup) so i don't know if i want to post them up yet. I'll think.

Eh... What have you got to loose?