Prototype Carts

Does anyone have any info on these games Bang Busters, Ironclad, Last Odessey, and Zupapa? I was wondering because NFG has them on their stock list.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
they are older, low meg count games like diggerman and ganryu were. I believe they are converted carts. these games were never released and NGF will only let you buy them($1200 plus A pop) if you are a regular customer who has bought some of their "BIG" titles or alote of other stuff. I know that
bang busters is An action game in the vein of spinmasters. truthfully, to me none of these carts are really worth it TO ME, but are to some other people.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
You can check out Ironclad on the NeoCD if you want to play it. The other 3 games, not a clue....

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Did any one here ever play Ironclad ?? and have pics ?? I really wana see what the game looks like and plays
smile.gif

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Its a shooter

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Did any one here ever play Ironclad ?? and have pics ?? I really wana see what the game looks like and plays
smile.gif

Check the sellers forum. A little while ago someone was selling a sealed copy, and posted some screen shots.

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
I doubt that any of these titles exist on home cart, even from NGF. Otherwise Shawn would have bought them long time ago, bu the still hasn't. It's just another smokescreen from NGF to get new customers.

LastResort

[This message has been edited by LastResort (edited February 27, 2001).]

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
I doubt that any of these titles exist on home cart, even from NGF. Otherwise Shawn would have bought them long time ago, bu the still hasn't. It's just another smokescreen from NGF to get new customers.

LastResort

[This message has been edited by LastResort (edited February 27, 2001).]

well I think there are probably some protos out there. However if you look at the auction held by NGFUSA right now you will notice they are also selling prom chips. So i would imagine anyone foolish enough to pay for a converted Proto would instead be buying a copy of it instead of the orginal.

peterr928

Another Striker,
20 Year Member
does anyone know of any origional proto carts or any proto neo products that someone got somehow, like i know there are alot of atari 2600 proto origional carts out there, and i wonder if there are any origional prototypes for the neo someone got a hold of some how