heres an idea... MVS templates!

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
it would be great if some body made A stencil for an mvs title card like the ones nick_th_fury has on his web site. snk actualy made them and pot them in the machines that were in thier mvs ads. I have the original ad, I dont have A scanner but I will try my best to find some one who does and put the image up here. it wouldnt have to be that one version either there could be many different kinds made. just A thought that came to me when looking at the ad.

also, what ever happened to the neo geo t-shirts, and mvs cases that were going to be made, I really want A neo geo t-shirt.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
What kind of templates are these? For header cards, stickers? I am not sure what you mean... and I have a Neo Geo Pocket T-Shirt, I got it from E3 last year
smile.gif
I hope to get a new one this year!

-Nick

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Well it will not be an official shirt..but...

There is a place here in houston that will airbrush shirts for you. I am going to have them make me a Shiki Shirt with the Neo logo on the Arm. I think it is going to cost around $40-$50. I thought it would kinda of a cool thing to have made.

Maybe you can find somewhere around your town that will also airbrush shirts for you.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Oh another thing.

you can go to Kinkos with a Image and have them make shirts for you.

they are ok, you have to by the shirt though and make the iron on. I think they can do up to 11 x 14 on the transfer. I made a Armitage Shirt for a friend of mine through them. cost me aroun $25 and my time of course. Awsome shirt though, Yellow short sleave with armitage on the back flip you off and images of here dancing around the outside. just remember to reverse the image before you have them print it
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Big Bruno (edited February 27, 2001).]