WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

CORE

n00b
WHAT IN GODS GOOD NAME IS THIS SHIT!!!!! arcades! adapter has A 2nd revision already? aparently so. everybody head over to VGD'S web site and chesk out the news section. the converters that arcade stocked them with have VGD'S URL on them, and are aestheticly different from the converters sold thus far. I think they look worse now, and thats disapointing seeing as how I am looking in to getting one of these gems, but I dont want that god damn URL on my converter.(oh god, flash back:NGF url's every where,ughh,<fake carts>dions signature all over the place=(mmust gett theerapy)
HEHE, just kidding.
oh, and wheres some pictures of the AES2, I want to know what this thing looks like so I can decide to start saving for it or not.

C

Caris Nautilus

Yo man I think that url is just a watermark they made for the pics, calm down, lol

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Yea i liked the way the first converters looked and the VGD URL brings flashbacks.

Anyway, i would Email !ARCADE! and see if he has any without a URL and with the original style.

All !ARCADE! related questions should be asked at his BBS cuz its not fair to use Shawn's board for this.

------------------

Shawn

snkusa.com
A watermark? lol
You can’t be serious.

The url logo is real. Mr. Young said he would put www.neo-geo.com on the reverse side of the converter in the same size as the Arcade logo. It was his idea, he said that he considered neo-geo.com and Arcade to be of equal importance concerning the converter and it’s sales.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shawn:

The url logo is real. Mr. Young said he would put www.neo-geo.com on the reverse side of the converter in the same size as the Arcade logo. It was his idea, he said that he considered neo-geo.com and Arcade to be of equal importance concerning the converter and it’s sales.

Thats before he knew that neogeo.com was down with the NGFers.

------------------

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

you sound like a little girl in a pink ngf dress...."mommy he promised me,he,he,he said blah blah blah"...how bout instead of spewing he said ,they said shit you say this instead.."mommy ngf promised theyd send me my money next year..they also said if i hide the fact that ive been sellin there wares the whole time under ppls noses they will supply my store forever!!!! oh goody!!!!......now jump up and down,kick and stomp your feet,yell,cry,drool..all because the truth came out and you didnt get your greedy way........

tell mommy to wash your mouth out with soap,teach you some morals and have daddy lay a wicked spankin on your ass with the extension cord while your at it for good measure.......i think only vgds converters have the url on them.......

Shawn

snkusa.com
You “think” only VGD’s converters have the url on them? I’m surprised you don’t know for sure, since Arcade and the Devils are the same group. I didn’t think he withheld any information from his right hand man.

------------------
An ambitious businessman once said, “The devils are like dogs, good to have as allies so you can sic them on your enemies.”

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

AHAHAAHHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!.....ITS WOLF LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD GET IT RIGHT...

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
You “think” only VGD’s converters have the url on them? I’m surprised you don’t know for sure, since Arcade and the Devils are the same group. I didn’t think he withheld any information from his right hand man.

The Devils are not in the "same group" with arcade Shawn.
I will speak for myself:
I support him and his products - thats all.

If i was in the same group that is !ARCADE! then i would have been a right hand man like neogeo.com/NGF.

Similar way you claim not to be down with NGF but you buy, sell and continue to deny your affiliations with them.
Talk about being a "right hand man" and a "dog".

If i was his right hand man then i would have been getting paid and have been kept informmed of his products.
All im doing is supporting him because he is for the true Neo Scene and the Converter is uniquely a prime example of this.
Untill i find him or his company to be foul i will support him.

Let me clear some stuff up for you about this Devil dog crap:

Us Devils are the ones who obviously seen your associations with NGF and while supporting a actual non crooked company with originaly made Neo related product - you come flat out and assume the Devils are their right hand man which is all bull.

!ARCADE! already knoes that if he or anyone is found to be foul, corrupt or lies about what they sell, then expect I or us Devils to expose them.

The case with NCS and JVG is already evident and exposed - only thoes who keep dening their wicked ways is where we are persistant in exposing the truth.

Funny how you have a somewhat amount of fake KOF2k carts they you bought regardless of its authenticity.

Funny how you try to discredit !ARCADE! but cant.
Now lets take a closer look at this sentence (Funny how you try to discredit !ARCADE! but cant.)
Now you may assume that this sentence made by me may also mean that I am !ARCADE!'s right hand man but i see it as i being a supporter of him and his products. - Plus: It also means your associations with NGF cuz why would one continue to attack someone that hasnt ripped you off or hasnt ripped anyone off?

Funny how thoes new games in the master list were provided by NGF and it is ignored or at least played off.

Can you see all the NGFreakin going on in this site or am i blind?

For someone who told Brymloo that hes an idiot if he buys from NGF you sure seem to support them and let them be a huge part of the site in almost every aspect.

Many assumptions are made without any back. Hmmm typical for a NGFer.

------------------

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

"QUOTE FROM SHAWN:"An ambitious businessman once said," “The devils are like dogs, good to have as allies so you can sic them on your enemies.”"END QUOTE"

An ambitious businessman has also said that "the current ridiculously high prices you are charging for your carts are about to drop like a stone" in the very near future.

You might want to think about blowing out that stock, before you get stuck with it...

CONTEMPLATE THIS!........SAMHAIN SNK DEVIL

Shawn

snkusa.com
It’s not crap, it’s the honest to God’s truth that you are nothing more than dogs to your master. You are being used to attack his enemies, and everyone can see this. It appears that the enemies are many from the number of people you attack. Arcade has many businesses he plans to ruin as part of the restructuring of his ideal neo scene, from what you say. Striking story, but why come here to warn everyone of the Arcade/Devils plans? You hate everything about this bbs. Then again, you always brought hate to every neo club in existence.

Last I read, you closed the casket on the attacks. Can the devils contribute something positive for a change? I can see why you always end up being banned. Illicious, remember when you flooded the forums with hundreds of posts? You were mad because Benjamin banned the devils from the chat room for talking in caps. We deleted the floods one by one and left it at that. You know any other boards that will tolerate that degree of abuse? Even our endurance must come to an end. For the next 24 hours I want the devils to think positive. Be happy. Play your neo, then come talk neo in a friendly, non-attacking manner. You can even post in caps.

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
IM NOT A DOG AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE, I EVEN CORRECT MY OWN MISTAKES WHEN NO ONE PICKS THEM UP.......
I WILL WAR FOR WHAT I FEEL RIGHT.....
ADDRESS US AS INDIVIDUALS OKAY "MODERATOR" TO BRAND ME FOR WHAT ANOTHER SAYS OR DOES IS PLAIN WRONG.......

ngf CHANGED, NOPE....THE WAY HE ACTED IN THE CHAT, LITTLE dion AND HIS MODERATOR POWER TRIPS.....TELLING EVERYONE YOUR A BRANCH OF ngf.......
HES NOT CHANGED AT ALL.....AND NOT WORTH SENDING A CENT TO!

UNLESS FOR CYONIDE......

YOU KNOW WHO THE DOGS ARE.......THEYRE MOUSE AND PROZEG......OR SHOULD I CALL MOUSE 'THE TRUTH'?
WHAT EVER DUDE, I CAN SEE YOUR PLAN IS JUST TO ANNOY BY USING THE DOG PHRASE OVER AND OVER......
NOW IM GOING TO RELAX, AS I HAVE QUITE A BIT LATELY TO MY CREDIT (DO YOU SEE MY POSTS IN EVERY OR EVEN HALF THE TOPIX?)
AND LATER FINISH MAKING MY NEO PAD INTO THAT NEO STICK.......
AND GET SOME KOF 94 DOWN!

DEVIL GUI

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
It’s not crap, it’s the honest to God’s truth that you are nothing more than dogs to your master. You are being used to attack his enemies, and everyone can see this. It appears that the enemies are many from the number of people you attack. Arcade has many businesses he plans to ruin as part of the restructuring of his ideal neo scene, from what you say. Striking story, but why come here to warn everyone of the Arcade/Devils plans? You hate everything about this bbs. Then again, you always brought hate to every neo club in existence.

Last I read, you closed the casket on the attacks. Can the devils contribute something positive for a change? I can see why you always end up being banned. Illicious, remember when you flooded the forums with hundreds of posts? You were mad because Benjamin banned the devils from the chat room for talking in caps. We deleted the floods one by one and left it at that. You know any other boards that will tolerate that degree of abuse? Even our endurance must come to an end. For the next 24 hours I want the devils to think positive. Be happy. Play your neo, then come talk neo in a friendly, non-attacking manner. You can even post in caps.

You are so fulla crap its embarrassing.
RE-READ the above man.

I am not sent here nor do i do anyone work for them.
What warning about !ARCADE! about what? What the hell are you talking about?
What plan?
Isnt my posts obvious enough?
Aint my past evident enough to see what i stand for?
I just support the guy man and thats all.
I just answer posts directed towards me to the best of my knowledge when thoes posts contain questions about !ARCADE!.

Where are all these assumption comming from?
When did i ever say i hate this forum?
matter of fact less than a week ago i said this is a cool forum.
I bring truth to everywhere i go and if others take it as hate then thats there problem.
I dont hate nuthin or anyone.

Address me when your directing this to me cuz i am not the Devils but a Devil.

As for contributing you must be joking man.
Your ties and lies with NGF are more than enough of a contribute to the Neo Scene plus what can i offer that i dont have?.

You have never posted this much and you to discredit someone who has potentcial to expose the truth.
I have already covered all this and i am not mastered by no one and never will be.

Ok so every evident thing i said are lies and crap so lets just ignor the evident facts and forget all?

Man i tell you what enough with this shit.

Like i said before if you dont have nuthin to hide then you have nuthin to worry about so why reply?

So every evident thing i said are lies and crap so lets just ignor the evident facts and forget all?

I see let all the NGFing take over 2 facedly and cross fingers.

Look shawn whatever and peace out contributing to the Neo Scene.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Remember who it was who originally coined the dog analogy? It wasn’t the mods, or my self.

I have chose to reply to your attacks, something that most would prefer not to do. As I said before, I grow weary of defending my self. The attacks could have been deleted, you could have been suspended, but I chose not to take the easy route. Since I had proof, I decided to take the opportunity to share what I know.

When I answered the question about the url, by using my personal experience from the deal we made, I did not expect any attacks to come of it. I understand that you support your beliefs, but like you said. If people want to learn more about Arcade, they could get answers directly from the source instead of through a middle man, by going to his bbs.

Btw, I have asked this before but no one replied. How do I use enter the arcade bbs? I download the client and ftp the arcade file but then I can’t get it to work. I don’t want to sound stupid, but I need help figuring this out. Any tips?

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
With the assumptions being tossed around by DEVIL_GUI and DSD, it will not be long til I get credit for writing the Magna Carta, maybe even the Dead Sea Scrolls....

I can tell you this much, it is an IP that I can not match so far....
frown.gif

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

how could you possibly concieve that i would give you credit for writing the scrolls,when your brain is no larger than the size of a pea?? mousey poo......next time dont make it look so obvious...vhs boy......

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CORE:
I think they look worse now, and thats disapointing seeing as how I am looking in to getting one of these gems, but I dont want that god damn URL on my converter.(oh god, flash back:NGF url's every where,ughh,<fake carts>dions signature

Well the big difference in what NGF does and !arcade! does is this.

1. !arcade! makes the convertor so they can put whomever the want on it. The adapter is the same just the wording on it is different.

2. NGF puts thier name on items that SNK made. They also often take credit for it when they had nothing to do with the orfinal product.

Arcade has many businesses he plans to ruin as part of the restructuring of his ideal neo scene, from what you say

That's a very strong statement. I agree in looking at the contract you were given it is wrong to order anyone to not deal in somelses product in this case, Even though personally I would like to see NGF go away. I also disagree with name calling to the extent it is done in some of these flame wars. What is shocking to me though is the attitude that is being displayed against !arcade! lately. After all am I wrong to assume money never exchanged hands on this deal so in reality there was never a contract to begin with. From what I read your terms were to view the facility where !arcade! is located. And they chose not to show you for whatever reason. Wether it is because it is only 2 guys working on them or an entire company. There could not be an agreement made so the contract was voided, but it was never in effect unless money exchanged hands. If there is something I am missing LMK.

Now I Also realize there is this debate wether there is a NGF/Neo-geo.com connection. I also disagree with this however in looking over the site I do see a little leaning on NGF side. After all the price list never showed the droped prices on there conversions carts, the master list was revamped with NGF color coding. And people you once stated they would not deal with NGF or buy from NGF at a certain price are all the sudden dealing again. Now I can see your point on It being hard to find things and I can also agree with wanting to supply to the Neo community. I just can not look past NGF efforts in a sense to do the very thing you accused !arcade! of. except they do it to the Neo user more then business. I have seen just as much negativity from them towards !arcade! is displaying towards them, even on this forum.

This is probably the wrong place to post all this but it is seeming to get a little carried away.

[This message has been edited by Big Bruno (edited February 26, 2001).]

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
EXACTLY, NOTHING WAS SIGNED, NO MONEY WAS SENT!
VGD PUT UP THE "CRUMP" WITHOUT KNOWING TOO IM QUITE SURE WHERE !ARCADE! IS AT........

I DONT SEE THEM RIPPING ON PEOPLE?

DISCREDITING IS POINTLESS, SHAWN HIMSELF DIDNT EVEN GO THRU WITH THE AGREEMENT......
DEVIL GUI