Lets find out who is two faced! Shall we? DON'T DELETE!

C

Chubby Groundhog

Shawn, give me a number of NGF carts in your collection, I don't care WHEN they were purchased, how many are there? Some of you mods need to quit riding Shawns balls! Oh, wait...if you disagree with him you might not be mods anymore! I really don't give a fuck about these forums at all. I find it interesting how you stupid motherfuckers defend Shawn with everything, its his fucking site he can do the defending himself...I see no answer from LWK's post so I had to ask the question! So how many Shawn? How many were bought off of them to complete your collection...The Roadwarrior post was funny. I'm sure that was really him! I think I'll email him and check it out for myself! LWK and Caris are both right...where is the link to those other forums?

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chubby Groundhog:
Shawn, give me a number of NGF carts in your collection, I don't care WHEN they were purchased, how many are there? Some of you mods need to quit riding Shawns balls! Oh, wait...if you disagree with him you might not be mods anymore! I really don't give a fuck about these forums at all. I find it interesting how you stupid motherfuckers defend Shawn with everything, its his fucking site he can do the defending himself...I see no answer from LWK's post so I had to ask the question! So how many Shawn? How many were bought off of them to complete your collection...The Roadwarrior post was funny. I'm sure that was really him! I think I'll email him and check it out for myself! LWK and Caris are both right...where is the link to those other forums?

OOOOOOO... such ANGER for a Monday morning!

It's very alarming to see people like this bashing Shawn just because he decides that he wants to deal with NGF. Personally, I never would (and I hope that others wouldn't either), but what he decides to do is his own business. Without Shawn, we wouldn't have this forum... a place where everyone can unite and celebrate one of the best gaming consoles ever created. A place in which you obviously benefit from. Sure, express your own complaints, but if you feel THIS offended about Shawn's actions, then why do you continue to come here and post?

Get it through your head... Shawn doesn't have to answer to anyone. If he wants to deal with NGF that's of his own will, and it doesn't necessarily reflect anything negative towards him for he has done more for the Neo community with this forum than a LOT of other people... and THAT includes yourself. If you don't like it, then just shut up and open up your own web page. Otherwise, stop the drama already!!!

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
Hmmmmmmmm?
Your writing style seems familiar Chubby!
Have you by any chance been here before?

Oh, and I dont always agree with the powers that be on this board, but I try to show some respect for the people that provide me with this BB, and all the valuable information contained within, at NO CHARGE.
Thanks Shawn.
OH, and by the by, I couldn't care less if people are mods or not! Its neither my call nor my concern!
My concern is the chat, the games, and the info I need.
You cant please all the people all of the time, and I dont agree with everything on these pages (Like some of your above comments) but I dont abuse or flame you for it. Shawn takes a lot of stick, and for what? Trying to give us all a good site with as much up to date information as he can? If price guides cant be based on the current prices that items sell for, what would you have them based on?
Last years prices? or Thrift store/Car boot sale prices? No, Shawn gives us an up to date "Idea" of what these things go for on auction sites. WE ALL KNOW THOSE PRICES ARE HIGH! OR DONT WE?
Are you sure there isnt some other thing bothering you about this site?
Oh, and please dont think that I have a problem with you, because I haven't! This is just a BB not real life!

Slug.........

C

Chubby Groundhog

The only other thing that bothers me about this site is the way that Shawn somehow weasels his way out of shit like this...He HAS Dion & Chris in his Black Book but still deals with them? LWK mentioned something about !arcade! being something with NGF and some other bullshit. The way he bitches about NGF and sways us away from them, but owns their carts? Whats that "H" word? I have never dealt with NGF so I wouldn't know of anything, all I hear is bad shit so I'll stay clear. MDGamesales, Videoconnect and eBay are my source of MVS titles!

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
The only other thing that bothers me about this site is the way that Shawn somehow weasels his way out of shit like this...He HAS Dion & Chris in his Black Book but still deals with them? LWK mentioned something about !arcade! being something with NGF and some other bullshit. The way he bitches about NGF and sways us away from them, but owns their carts? Whats that "H" word? I have never dealt with NGF so I wouldn't know of anything, all I hear is bad shit so I'll stay clear. MDGamesales, Videoconnect and eBay are my source of MVS titles!

Hey... to each is own.
People sometimes need to put their hand in the flame more than once to realize that they're going to get burned. For others, all they have to do is feel the heat.
biggrin.gif

I can see (in a rather illogical way) why Shawn is actually dealing with them in the first place. The guys behind NGF have been able to actually get their hands on product (regardless if they put their own finishing touches on it or not), and do have a good knowlegdebase on the system in general. If even a few deals go good on a grand scale, then that can mean more games available to the rest of us. And since most people won't deal with NGF directly, Shawn is trying to be the "middle man" of deals that can actually provide games to these other people.

At the same token, NGF wants to make their money... so, they will actually try to honor SOME of their deals, just so that they can put money in their pockets and seem legit to people that may or may not deal with them. But over the years, we have heard many different stories regarding their "services", so the cloud of controversy remains.

So, yes... in a rather twisted way, Shawn is actually trying to do a good deed. He's going to the gates of hell to deal with Lucifer in order to supply more games to those that won't deal with NGF. And, of course... dealing with people like them, you're bound to get burned sooner or later, and more than once if you continue to go to the fire.

Like I said before? I think there's a better way to get games... but I honestly don't think Shawn should be condemned for his actions. Maybe a spanking from Mai and Blue Mary, but nothing too harsh.
biggrin.gif

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Who are you, "Chubby Groundhog," to tell Shawn what to do? Why should he feel the need to explain himself to a chump like you?

Furthermore, Why do you people think putting "DONT DELETE" in an off topic post makes it ok? This thread is now locked, and I will delete it in an hour.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Thanks for closing this thread Geddon. No disrespect to your decision, but I am opening this thread to reply to chubby.

Fat Groundhog, you bring up a very good question!
Shawn, give me a number of NGF carts in your collection

I will gladly give you the exact count of ngf carts in my personal collection. I have just finished browsing my shelves and made double sure that I am providing you with the exact count. The grand total ngf carts in my collection totals 1, English version King of Fighters 2000. I can honestly say that this is the only home cart in my collection that came directly from ngf! Let me clarify, only one ngf insert, cart, & manual resides in my personal collection, the KoF 2k. None of the other home carts were purchased from ngf, mainly because I feared that they would end up freaked! Ngf played absolutely no part in my collection, other than the KoF 2k. I did not need ngf for released home carts, just as we don’t need them today. The only carts I would purchase from them (chris) were the unreleased converted home carts. The unreleased carts you see in my last collection pic are no longer part of my personal collection. They are a part of the neo store, as I no longer collect converted home carts.

Once again, here is the link to the other forum you asked for. LWK now helps to moderate this new bbs. Many of your friends will be there. I implore you to join, indefinitely.
http://www.graffitti-dezignz.dynip.com/vblite/index.php3

VinylBoy, thanks for your positive support. However, I do not purchase from ngf anymore. In fact, I have only made a total of one purchase from ngf for the neo store. Not two, or three, but only one purchase was made for the neo store. The details to this purchase are outlined at the top of the Black Book. As you can see, one purchase from ngf is enough to get you flamed for life! Another note, I refuse to send additional funds to people in the Black Book.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member

What the hell has it got to do with you? I'm new here and don't know many people, but they can do what they want! You don't force people to buy from a certain site, so you should leave them to their own decisions and stop harrassing them if you don't like it!

S

Silent_Scope

ceace fire, stop arguing......
Neo site has become a warzone instead of gamer's paradise.
Just desperate so see people fighting over some nonsense. I admit that I have challenged Shawn several times. Well, I think it's about time to stop. Even though I dont' believe "Law of Supply and Demand" or and other things, we can't change anything. We're just human beings. I think enjoying gameplay is more important than game price, right?

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Goemon and Yae to stand a chance"
fetch.dll

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Jesus Christ this place is corrupted...... Why cant we get along ? Maybe it's time to use brute force..... (Oh yeah all Shawn carts are official) In the past months all kind of mother fuckers have been registering doing shit some of the names----->Tonk SNK,Tonk,Cap,and so on to many.....(And your one of them....) you probably dont even have a neo !! And what does it matter to Bash Shawn like that!! will it bring you personal pleasure ?? Man get a life
mad.gif
!.PEACE.!.FOREVER.!(No shit but I had to say this..excuse me)

------------------
fetch.dll

"So you think you can beat me.?"

[This message has been edited by PrOzErG (edited April 30, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by PrOzErG (edited April 30, 2001).]

C

Chubby Groundhog

Later PrOzErG, even though you never respected me I still think your kinda cool
smile.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
MikeD, Cappadonna, TonK, Cubby Groundbog, and who ever else you pose as in the forums. We had suspected you were a fat groundhog for a while now. Your posts were overwhelmingly negative and you apparently were sent here for the sole purpose of stirring up trouble and promoting ngf. You are clearly a friend of dion’s, and you are not welcome here. You are fickle and easily swayed by your puppet master, dion.

Pack your bags and head over to the alternative bbs, permanently. Good-bye.

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Oh yeah man heres your shit for the cap name if you still want it....
fetch.dll

fetch.dll

C

Chubby Groundhog

PrOzErG, thats FUCKING AWESOME, Shawn and I are currently discussing our issues...He should post here any minute!