$1,393!!!!!!

C

Caris Nautilus

LOL i knew someone was waiting to snipe that hist! ahahahahahahaa

J

j.pusczek

two words.....FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!
Ok, thats all, we now return to your regularly scheduled program......

------------------
ng_neogeoball.gif

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Its amazing that everyone finds this so stupid, yet dedicates SO much attention to it. You complain and critize about the prices, yet you yourselves are the ones briging all the attention to it.

E

eldios10

I find it interesting that someone values a piece of plastic so much. That is all. I can't understand that if people just wait to the last minute and not bid on an item, they can get it for a better price. Instead people bid with 7 days left and this is what you get. Some people just dont make any sense.

C

Chubby Groundhog

Yeah, Its FUCKING FUNNY! I thought this was one of the more exciting things to happen in a while on the Neo-Scene

C

Caris Nautilus

Never get in bid wars, I always bid on a item once, and then wait till the last day to bid again.

E

eldios10

I'm getting a psychic prediction......a price jump in the guide for MS1.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chubby Groundhog:
Yeah, Its FUCKING FUNNY! I thought this was one of the more exciting things to happen in a while on the Neo-Scene

You must not have been around recently. Rare carts get sold for extreme prices ALL the time now, its insane. This kind of attention does nothing to help the cause though.

C

Chubby Groundhog

Yeah, I'm not the asshole who bid on it. Point your nose somewhere else. We had fun with this!

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chubby Groundhog:
Yeah, I'm not the asshole who bid on it. Point your nose somewhere else. We had fun with this!

I'm not pointing anything anywhere because I dont care. It's just pointless to hear this crap, and if you consider this "fun" you need a new hobby. Nothing personal, and dont start a flame about this, cause its not my intention. I'm out for the night, later.

C

Chubby Groundhog

Me not flame...and who said this was my hobby? I guess I could make a hobby of watching people blow their money on useless products at high prices!
smile.gif

O

Orochi Tigresa

Ya'll don't think this the dumbass who bought the PS2 for almost $15,000 do you?

------------------
Enemies flee when they see me believe me. Everybody's gotta learn to take it easy.
KTIG radio KTIG 2+Alpha

B

Bobak!

"A fool and his money soon part."

That is capitalism, people. Live with it. I can't afford certain games on home cart either, but it doesn't mean I don't find ways around it (MVS, CD, whatever). I know the majority of people who are posting here in disgust of the insane prices (a disgust which I share), are more players than collectors, and to you I say: just concentrate on getting the game, not the particular format.