WTF would you pay $1200 for MS?

C

Chubby Groundhog

Shawn you retard! RETRACT! I can't fucking stand this bullshit! 40 minutes left...you guys think it will reach $1300?

C

Caris Nautilus

I'm just wondering why shawns shelling out all that money? To add it to his collection, or turn around and sell it in the neo store at a jacked up price?

I mean he can buy whatever he wants, but some people would say he's buying up all the rare carts, just to sell them for more.

Either way I could spend 1,200 bucks in ebtter ways than buying one videogame.

C

Chubby Groundhog

Me too! Seriously, I'm not jealous at ALL! I got the money to spend so thats not why I'm saying this! Seriously, its a fucking game! A GAME! $1,200? Who the fuck would buy it for more than that?

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
I could own a car for that much
frown.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

I think shawn is just adding to the BS of games selling higher and higher. If shawn wins this game for 1300+, and other people with it see it. Your gonna see metal Slugs on eBay next time for say a reserve of a grand.

I mean the guy can buy what he wants, but there are other ways to buy the game cheaper, I thought newbies were the only ones dumb enough to buy those over priced games on a whim, but shawn is doing the same thing. It's a hard subject

C

Caris Nautilus

LOL serious rasa. I could take a fucking 2 week trip to japan for 1300 bucks. I mean damn it's ONE videogame! That came out in 95-96.

To each his own, personally I like my 50 dollar MVS version...

C

Chubby Groundhog

This is getting ridiculous, I think the "Real Collectors" are probably laughing at his stupidity...Hey, its Shawns business right? We all know its a BS jacked up price...$200 a level? LOL!

E

eldios10

Maybe some son of a rich oil tycoon will bid $10,000 on the game just to teach a lesson to all those people crazy enough to spend that kind of money on a game.

C

Caris Nautilus

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if that turns out to be converted, lol

C

Caris Nautilus

If I had the dough I'd bid 20 grand on it to show all the light weights whats up, lol.

You could be a total ass and bid insane ammounts on ALL the good neo shit that ever comes on eBay. lol Piss everyone off

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
I could complete my home cart collection for that; Pulstar@ $500, Blazing Star@ $500, Magical Drop 3 @$300. $1,300 for one game is out of my league.
frown.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

1,300 is BS. I mean damn, you could buy an MVS board, all 4 metal slug MVS carts and probobly 2 or 3 arcade cabs for 1,300 or even maybe a little less!

Its insanity

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited April 29, 2001).]

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Shawn is not in the lead right now. Maybe he won't win the right to pay for it...

J

j.pusczek

Just to let everyone know, the game is at 1200 now I think it will go over 1300 by the time it is all said and done. WEll, that just proves, that people dont know how to wait for a damn thing.....

C

Caris Nautilus

That ragusugar guy was the one using those fake NGF names!

hes the top bidder!

baller99

Banned
things brings up the other post about the neo store and shawn jacking up prices of neo carts in the community.
People are gonna see the price shawn bids at at think thats new new going price of a metal slug 1 cart.

Peter

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Shawn buys it for $1300. Next week price guide indicates value at $1800. Hehehehe

-Pichai

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
I know it sucks if you want the home version but you can always buy the MVS version.

B

Bobak!

You guys sound ridiculous
tongue.gif

I'm closing this thread.

I've never been able to afford Metal Slug cart, and if I do have the money, its not my perogative to buy one. Instead I bought the CD for $30 and the MVS for $60. Why? Because I just want to play it.