Metal Slug Advance in July!

Tokyo Drifter

Rugal's Thug
Didn't see anyone else post this yet so...

<a href="http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/famitsu/games/news/28369.shtml" target="_blank">http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/famitsu/games/news/28369.shtml</a>

SNK vs. Capcom (NG, 2003)
SNK vs. Capcom Advance (GBA, 2003)

YIPES!

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
SNK vs Capcom ADVANCE???

i barely though they had enough time, effort or resources to pull of a NGH version, never mind a GBA port as well!!!

Something is bizarre here..why not a DC or PS2 port ? but GBA? guhhhhh 'just dont say you lost it'

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Let's hope this is true.

SNK Vs Capcom is the only title that appeals me right now.

I'm very septic over MS5. I dunno what it'll look like. If only it was the MS3 team behind it... :D

garou_d

Aero Fighter,
there also speaking about MS5 for a july release.

sorry it's in french : <a href="http://www.gamekult.com/tout/actus/articles/A0000023786.html" target="_blank">link</a>

ThePunisher

SouthTown StreetSweeper
please god please god

I really want to see snk vs. campcom! drool

Cross your fingers my friends!

Tokyo Drifter

Rugal's Thug
Yeah I'm totally psyched. At first I was dreading it thinking it might be a port of the Neo Pocket games, but they didn't do that with KOF GBA so why would they do that with Metal Slug? So exciting! Oh yeah, SNK Capcom too. Gotta start saving for the home cart!

John

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Plisken:
SNK vs Capcom ADVANCE???

i barely though they had enough time, effort or resources to pull of a NGH version, never mind a GBA port as well!!!

Something is bizarre here..why not a DC or PS2 port ? but GBA? guhhhhh 'just dont say you lost it'
Well, imagine for the moment a more colorful version of Match of the Millennium. That game owned. If it's even half as good as that, then it'll kick all sorts of ass.

Then again, I'd like to see a sort of Samurai Spirits game on that system as well, but I won't hold my breath. Dual Blades was surprisingly good, I guess, so SS would probably be even better.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
I wish they'd release some info about SNK vs Capcom and Metal Slug 5 for the Neo...well I have bad feelings about MS5 anyway. Well, how much worse could it be than 4?

snk_kid

n00b
SNK VS Capcom on GBA oh my god i just died, i havent bought a GBA in a long time well i know what my next purchase for that platform is gonna be ;-)

SN K'

Armored Scrum Object
Metal Slug on gba that will be outstanding. Let's just hope it doesn't suck, considering it comes out first :D

aria

Former Moderator
Great post, Great news:

Here's the release list again (for those who never clicked)

Here's the entire Japan release list as of today:

Metal Slug 3 (PS2; April 24)
Metal Slug 5 (NG, July)
Metal Slug Advance (GBA, July)
Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku (NG, May 29)
SNK vs. Capcom (NG, 2003)
The King of Fighters 2001 (PS2, May)
The King of Fighters 2002 (DC, July)
The King of Fighters Advance (GBA, July)

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
snk_kid:
SNK VS Capcom on GBA oh my god i just died, i havent bought a GBA in a long time well i know what my next purchase for that platform is gonna be ;-)
At least wait for the GBA Sp.

Playing an SNK game on a older GBA would be a waste of time for your eyes ! Damn bastards ! When will they learn that WE WANT a backlit portable console ?

Even the cool Neo Geo Pocket Color have a brighter image than the actual GBA !!! :D buttrock

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Anyone have any idea what SNK vs Capcom is going to list at?

Mike

Stitch Faced Angel

Quiz Detective
I would Imagine any where from 30 to 50. It depends on cart size and all. Being that this will be a hot game, I am guessing between 40 to 50.

toy_brain

Amano's Drinking Buddy
Great news.
Though it would be nice to know what MONTH they are planning on releasing SNK vs Capcom.
I guess not even the developers know when they will be finished.......

ocsmod

Astra Superstar
Bobak:

Metal Slug Advance (GBA, July)
The King of Fighters Advance (GBA, July)
Possibly the definitive reasons to get the Gameboy Advance SP as soon as it's released here in Europe. Great news!

John

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Atrophyed:
snk_kid:
At least wait for the GBA Sp.

Playing an SNK game on a older GBA would be a waste of time for your eyes ! Damn bastards ! When will they learn that WE WANT a backlit portable console ?

Even the cool Neo Geo Pocket Color have a brighter image than the actual GBA !!! :D buttrock
Well, I'm usually able to play it just fine, and I have 20/50 vision. I guess it varies from person to person, because I hear people piss and moan about it, and it seems visible enough for me.

Of course, that's just my experience. I could have been drunk at the time. loco