KOF 2000 and MS3 Question

E

eldios10

Are the english versions of KOF 2000 and MS3 NGF only or did SNK actually release them here. I'd rather have the English versions of the game but I dont want NGF stickers all over them. Also, what is a good price for both of them.

J

j.pusczek

As far as I know, the us versions are ngf exclusive. So, unless U want to have a cart and manual with stickers all over it, i would stay away.

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
KofF2000 US is by NGF

MS3 US is insert only; ask "Spoonman," he will say it is the worst insert job you will ever see.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
MS3 US is insert only; ask "Spoonman," he will say it is the worst insert job you will ever see.
--------------------------

Thats funny, spoonman was trying to sell
those us inserts for a profit on ebay.
Right after snk released the japanese home cart.
Guess after he sold em, he changed his mind on the quality.

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nick_th_fury:

I was not into NEO GEO then. I just started about 6 months ago. Moreover, I notice he is trying to pass KofF2000 US inserts too.

E

eldios10

Thanks for all the info guys. Looks like I'll be buying the Jap version because I'll never buy from NGF. Thanks again.

Mycah Leonhart

Cheng's Errand Boy
Now I'm really quite ignorant to the REAL SNK scene so what is Neo Geo Freak...an insert ect.

------------------
fetch.dll
Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens.......
http://communities.msn.com/MycahLeonhartFriends

Mycah Leonhart: Check in some of the old topics you will find all the answers you need there.

iamrandyray

Armored Scrum Object
i think spoonman's kof2k inserts are very good. they don't have any extra writings like the ngf inserts do.