Who has the latest info about DC MS 3?

S

Silent_Scope

Seems like not a lot of info available at this time.......
Some sites just merely mention MOTW and that's about it but no MS 3.....
Is it just a rumor or I miss out something?

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Goemon and Yae to stand a chance"
fetch.dll

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
I don't think SNK ever officially announced MS3. The news of an MS3 port was started on this Mexican rumormill site and was put on along with the actual news of Garou coming to the Dreamcast. There's no actual word on MS3 yet though.
frown.gif

S

Silent_Scope

i see, very disappointed :<
at least I can play MOTW on DC....I've never played it before.

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Goemon and Yae to stand a chance"
fetch.dll

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
You're in for a treat then, MotW is great
smile.gif

I wouldn't TOTALLY rule out a Dreamcast Metal Slug game considering the ones that were put on the Playstation, but it probably won't come out for a while if at all.
frown.gif

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I had a recent opertunity to play MOTW at an arcade on a nice big screen (27 inches or so). It was quite the treat. The only down side is that they charged 1 dollar game (just like in Japan!). It was worth it, though, even if the difficulty was cranked up.

I just ordered a MVS MOTW from NCSX and a couple cases from BIG BEAR. The bad thing is is that MOTW that I got does not come with any marquees at all. I was just wondering where I could get something I could print out on a monitor and use to place in the case and possibly on the cabby?

Any help would be great!

------------------

30715870.jpg

Late on the whole Neo Geo thing.

S

SUPERNAUT

Captain Caveman scares me. He looks like a turd with arms and legs. Anyone know the release date of MOTW on DC?

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Who would win: Captain Caveman, or Fred Flintstone after finding Wilma in bed with Barney? I still think CC would win though.... and then he'd score with Betty and Wilma.......

G

GBITCH

Oigionally chanted by Supernaut:

"Captain Caveman scares me. He looks like a turd with arms and legs. Anyone know the release date of MOTW on DC?"

ah hahhaha haaaaaaaaaaaah tank U mahn, U a mekki rastaman a laugh, hahaha U is bad boy.