E

eldridge

hey yall i found two different sets of auctions
up one is 11jp games ang the other is 11 eup games for auction
it says something about neogeofreak in the info
not sure if he belongs with them seems kinda fishy
oh yeah im just out of the hospital
first time on in a long time
if any one got screwed on ebay by me (lynnzy5371)
email me at bark40oz22@netscape.net
so we can clear every thing up
buttrock

E

eldridge

oh yea brandon (shin0) sorry about every thing i lost your number and i talked to nathan shortly
and tell your bud that i would like to send a email to him dave i think is his name

E@RTHQUAKE

n00b
I doubt that it's NGF, Playmore took care of `em pretty good... It's probibly people selling NGF games that got ripped off from Chris and Dion...

<small>[ February 21, 2003, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: E@RTHQUAKE ]</small>

Crissaegrim

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Just to let everyone know, I bought a KOF 99 from Dion. I think his username is DKD or something like that. Anyway, I did it because he has a bunch of factory new ones he is listing with a buy-it-now, and I was under the impression that the court thing stopped him from selling marked products. In his description he says everything is original SNK pieces. when I got it in the mail, it was certainly factory new and never been played but, sure enough, the cart had a sticker on it and the back of the insert had a stamp.

I felt like a total ass when I opened it but luckily, I got everything off with alot of goo off, which worked wonders, but everyone should know that he is still selling "freaked" crap! oh_no

<small>[ February 22, 2003, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Crissaegrim ]</small>

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
Crissaegrim:
Just to let everyone know, I bought a KOF 99 from Dion. I think his username is DKD or something like that. Anyway, I did it because he has a bunch of factory new ones he is listing with a buy-it-now, and I was under the impression that the court thing stopped him from selling marked products. In his description he says everything is original SNK pieces. when I got it in the mail, it was certainly factory new and never been played but, sure enough, the cart had a sticker on it and the back of the insert had a stamp.

I felt like a total ass when I opened it but luckily, I got everything off with alot of goo off, which worked wonders, but everyone should know that he is still selling "freaked" crap! oh_no
:rolleyes:

Dion = Douchebag.

Sorry to hear you got ripped.

biocat

Kula's Candy
Crissaegrim:

Putting stickers and stamps on stuff isn't illegal and that's why I guess that craps still there. The illegal stuff was them re-printing the original inserts with newly added ngf logos everywhere, not to mention their few 'original releases'.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Crissaegrim:

Got freaked?
glee

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Crissaegrim:

Sorry to hear about your misfortune with the stamp.

However, you could have bought the same cart from Chris and he would have given you the choice up front of the warranty and stamp (to which I'm sure 99.9% of people say, Thanks, but no thanks). The auctions this new guy mentions are Chris's auctions and not Dion's.

daybona

Juz,
Seller name, DKD4 i think. I wouldn't touch his auctions with ten foot clown pole.