SNK NEOGEO USA WEBSITE Back Up and running...

T

TRIEUMINATOR

It's been a few months, but here it is:

<a href="http://www.snkneogeousa.com" target="_blank">www.snkneogeousa.com</a>

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Nice looking site. Loads fast, too. Always a plus.

coming soon... temporarily closed for updating...

well that's something at least

=)

whoa... on AOL is says it's closed..
but outside of AOL it seems to work fine. odd

nice looking site though

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Gotta love the AOL proxy.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Wonder if there is any hope in seeing unreleased Neo Geo Pocket Color games? Man, that would rule. I don't ask for much, new games would be great but please, Playmore, release Faselei, Last Blade, etc. etc.

heh, yeah. Stupid AOL. Sometimes they update quickly, other times they don't. Oh well.

I poked around the new site a bit more, very good looking, I am very impressed. They have some kick ass background pics and other images throughout.

Go figure, their e-mail doesn't work yet. =)

david

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Sweet, It's good that the site is back and running, that's all I wanted to see. Now they just need some more info and images. The site still looks rough, but oh well. buttrock

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Wow, finally its open again... it's good to see it online anyway! Nice design, and hopefully we'll be seeing a lot of updates there sometime soon :)

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
david:
Sweet, It's good that the site is back and running, that's all I wanted to see. Now they just need some more info and images. The site still looks rough, but oh well. buttrock
My thoughts exactly

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
yeah good news... except they are a little annoying. I like them... don't get me wrong.. but ever since this suit.. they have not been as friendly.

Sorry.. I am a little bitter at NGF and the other 2 stupid companies under suit... may those 3 companies ROT!

Hopefully they get some great futuregames... non-fighters.

†B†V†

<small>[ February 20, 2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Bluevoodu ]</small>

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
It looks alot better than it originally did.
It would be cool if they had info on old stuff (like NGP and NGCD information, as well as some old arcade info too).

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
but then people would think they were dealing in that stuff.... :rolleyes: god forbid that to happen annoyed

... they are keeping themselves totally away from it :(

†B†V†

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
After many months of "Coming soon", the site is finally up. It looks very good to say the least. Too bad though they only are in the arcade business and not going to bring their games over here. I just hope they win this court case against the three businesses, especially NGF.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hmmm much nicer than the days when I used to poke around looking for NGPC info, although they never updated, so I relied on S:NGP for info. Anway, this may seem ignorant but who is putting up this site, since as far as I knew SNK doesn't exist anywhere.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Could someone please explain to me in detail why they are going after arcade-infinity.com? What did I miss? Since when did Arcade-infinity start selling MVS and or converted carts?

GAMEFAN

firebomber

Astra Superstar
Klax:
Hey, they spelled grenade wrong on the MS4 site!
"C: Button throw a granade"
I love it :)

The site design is really nice. Very eye catching and the menu on the left is just too cool.

aria

Former Moderator
firebomber:
Klax:
Hey, they spelled grenade wrong on the MS4 site!
"C: Button throw a granade"
I love it :)

The site design is really nice. Very eye catching and the menu on the left is just too cool.
LOL...

will they ever win?

mog

Bead Banger
Bluevoodu:
...Hopefully they get some great futuregames... non-fighters...
It'd be nice, but I think Playmore would see that as a totally off the wall radical idea. Which is a damn shame.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Nice illustrations by 'Mr.Vo' on the KOF2002 page. Anyone ever heard of him before?

Parallax Abstraction

King's Dry Cleaner
Pretty nice looking site. Not terribly rich on info or news yet, but hey it just went back up. I'm sure over time, it'll get to be quite a good site. Glad it's finally up!