For The Love Of Our Friend Steve.

GamersAbyss

Chin's Drinking Partner
Could someone please post an address where flowers and cards can be sent?

I know most of us live to far away to attend any services but I think it would make the family feel good to write a letter, send some flowers or a card, let them know we cared.

Steve touched more lives than his family knew about I am sure and I for one would like to give my sympathys in a more personal manner.

No need to post personal info just please let us know where we can send something to.

Thank you.....Sonny

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I have his phone # if everyone here would think that to be apropriate. I would like your opinions though since I would want to do the right thing.

we could all pool some $ together to send something to his family.

discuss.

Queequeg

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
if you want, feel free to send things to the school, i dont have his home address, but i do know where he lived. i can and am more than happy to finish the delivery(s).

Steve
c/o Travis Thurn
2400 New York Ave.
Whiting, IN 46394

EDIT: added the c/o so that way im not looking through the mail box monday wondering why i have mail.

<small>[ February 19, 2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Queequeg ]</small>

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
ORPHEUS:
I have his phone # if everyone here would think that to be apropriate. I would like your opinions though since I would want to do the right thing.

discuss.
I think that would be nice.

Although I didn't know him all that well he was a part of this community and I feel like doing something to honor his memory.

I'd be more than happy to chip in on something, although what it would be I have no idea.

GamersAbyss

Chin's Drinking Partner
ORPHEUS:

discuss.
Thanks for the idea and reply but I think its best to send cards, letters, flowers, ect.

I am sure his family has much to deal with right now and I dont think I could even make a phone call.

This is very very sad.

GamersAbyss

Chin's Drinking Partner
Queequeg:
if you want, feel free to send things to the school, i dont have his home address, but i do know where he lived. i can and am more than happy to finish the delivery(s).

Travis Thurn
2400 New York Ave.
Whiting, IN 46394
Thank you very much, I will write a personal letter to his family. Thank you again.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
GamersAbyss:
ORPHEUS:

discuss.
Thanks for the idea and reply but I think its best to send cards, letters, flowers, ect.

I am sure his family has much to deal with right now and I dont think I could even make a phone call.

This is very very sad.
Thats actually what I thought. I was just going to call up and get steve's adress from his family. and post it here for everyone. thanks.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
At the moment all I can offer is Mine and my wifes prayers. We will keep him and his family in our hearts and prayers.

Mike

Alkanan

Sakura's Bank Manager
Same, I would also like to send my prayers and if acceptable, flowers to his family.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
ok.. I might send some over too.... to your house Queequeg.

†B†V†

<small>[ February 19, 2003, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Bluevoodu ]</small>