Don't you just hate it when...

C

Caris Nautilus

For the last 5 mins I saw Shawn on the who's online thing posting to news and rumors, then all of the sudden he's not on the boards anymore, and there is no new post!

Doesn't everyone else hate that? What happens that you didn't go thru with the post? Where you going to come clean about price gauging and changed your mind? j/k lol

I get all excited to see the post, and then nothing, I get that cheated feeling!

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited April 25, 2001).]

i think there are poeple like gunsmith can help him......

------------------
iori_ki.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

Yes, it is an important subject. These pre-mature posters must be stopped. Go all the way!!!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Yes, it helps to start posting alone, and learning your posting rhythm... then as you can control it, you should start posting with other people and work together to get over the problem.

-Nick

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
Yes, it is an important subject. These pre-mature posters must be stopped. Go all the way!!!

Pre-mature posters should go all the way??
This thread is a good example why one should'nt go all the way.
Who are you 'BIG BROTHER'??
What a joke....let's all get mad at somebody for not posting on a particular subject...
He has something to hide...yeah, okay trouble maker.
btw this is'nt NEWS or RUMOR.
If so,please explain...
-BB

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
CARIS I agree with you that shawn should answer us on the subject butI also have to agree with the others that this topic does not belong here.
I think it is time for A discussion section on this forum.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Ha! I know why it was showing that I was working on a post. You see, I had clicked post new topic so that I could find the url for one of the posting icons. I needed this gif “
icon4.gif
” to use in the neo store. I must have left the browser open a while before closing it. Sorry for the tease, it was unintentional!

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nruva:
Yes, it helps to start posting alone, and learning your posting rhythm... then as you can control it, you should start posting with other people and work together to get over the problem.

-Nick

LOL

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Goddam, nruva, that was funny.

------------------
kof96_ryostance.gif
-RyoGeo

C

Caris Nautilus

Shawn,

Ha that is funny, anyways this post was meant to be a joke. I just wonder sometimes what someone "would" have posted if they wen't all the way.

I forgot that the CGI holds you in the memory for 5 mins or so, that's probobly why I saw you on it replying so long.