aslan reply not very nice

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
Now every one here nows I do not like to fight or cause probs this guy has had my money long enough. this is how he replyed.
"I am getting sick of you. You will get your six slot. You will get your check when I get my six slot back. I am slow but you know I am honest. Please dont annoy me with your emails any more." Well sorry I did not know when I buy from him I have to wait months to get what I bought and then it still does not work. Man maybe he will have it before we have that huge tourny on june 16 or maybe that is just somthing to much to ask for. All I want is my product and money back.If he does not have the product just send me back a refund.And how am I supposed to know he is honest when everything he says is not true.

chuckclown

Banned
he does any one know aslan sounds like dion
I know auto has had big probs with this guy but is always happy with md games

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Dude,

Rich is very honest. Sometimes he's fast, other times he's slow. But, you'll always get your product. Bugging him with constant emails won't help speedup anything. Patient..grasshopper..

-Pichai

[This message has been edited by Pichai (edited April 30, 2001).]

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
maybe you do not understand I own a bussiness i have to turn mercandise and money around as quick as i can he has had my money long enought I have a empty cab in my store that should of have been making money for the last month but it is not making a dime because it is empty. NO game no money.
I do not pay some one money to keep it for a month even since I can order from some one else and get it in at least a week. How bought you send me a six slot and games and I will pay you in a month or so and when you get you check let it bounce I own a buss not for home use every day that cab is empty the more money I lose. So sorry but grasshopper bullshit Im no bitch and am not going to have any one keep my money for a month while I lose monay every day. When i sell products I dont have them pay for it in full then give it to them when ever i feel like it

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
also evey body knows that neo geo products go down in price every month so I could of waited and saved my self more money

C

Chubby Groundhog

I'll sell you my SUPER-CUSTOM 18-SLOT Solar Powered MVS PCB Board with a 2-SLOT HOME CART BOARD BUILT IN in a 16:9 96" CABINET!!

- 80 DIP Switches
- 6 S-Video Ports
- 12 AV Jacks
- 16 RF Jacks
- Plays ALL NES games except Contra
- Built in ICE MAKER instead of COOLING FAN!
- Comes with Metal Slug 4, KOF 2001, Sengoku 3, Strikers 1982, Shocktroopers 3 and Fatal Fury!
- FREE SHIPPING
- Has a built in KEG COOLER
- Dual Exaust
- Win98, 2000 Compatable
- Y3K Compliant
- Only $16,892.97

Any Takers?

Seriously though, I'm having the same problems you are with Aslan, I've been waiting for my Shocktroopers for about 2 weeks now...who knows when I will get it?

------------------

"You can't find a fatter G-Hog anywhere!"

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
ok I will pay you cash and have it sent over night just make sure you send it before next year and o wait youre honest so when you send me a broken one I can send it back and take another couple months then you can get mad at me cause you are sick of me because i inconveced you by sending you my money and expecting a product

jefmcc

Armored Scrum Object
I had problems with his auctions in the past too. Items not in stock after I won them on ebay, jamma boards suddenly not working after I won them on ebay. And MVS carts that were in very poor shape. Some people don't mind this, but I could have bid on someone elses auction. Just my opinion.

jeff

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
well above he said he would send me the check and six slot when he got back the broken one back. Well on weds day he said he was going to send a new one out right away. Now if he did that how is he going not going to send it till he receives the broken one. Also now he says he does not have my money because it is all tied up in this dreamcast arcade contector which you could not tell the differnce between a real arcade game which any one can see the dream cast menuscoming up that i had to return because his tech did not know how to hook it up and he did not either and no paper work with it.He said he would send me a check and know he says no very honest. on weds he said he was going to send out check also

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Sounds like the blackbook needs and update, poor service, poor goods...

------------------
32667251.jpg

We all take life for granted.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by chuckclown:
he does any one know aslan sounds like dion

LOL!! That's the very first thing I thought of when I read that post, too. I guess there's more cocks out there in the Neo world than we thought? Of course, I don't know this "aslan" person, so I can't say that he/she is one of them.

Spike

------------------
scan17.jpg

[This message has been edited by Spike Spiegel (edited April 26, 2001).]

Aslan dicked me around too. I never did get my situation resolved with a bootleg MOTW cart he sold me.

Brent

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i bought a few things from him, they all arrived very quickly (under a week) and he had very nice service. i dont know about your problems...

DDRClown

New Challenger
hopefully this situation gets resolved before the tourney or Auto will make shit fly!

Lord Akidadus

Fio's Quartermaster
I have met Rich personally. He is a nice guy, but he is two faced. I purchased a 6 slot with sound problems. After trying to get a hold of him over the phone and emails I gave up. I even went to his house and he wouldn't meet me personally, he just had one of his kids deal with me. WTF. How professional....

He is really pissing me off, even his wife lied to me on the phone when I called his house!!!!! She claimed he was out to the store and he would call me back in an hour. The following monday he said he was out of town. Wtf....

Also, beware of the carts you buy from him 90% are fake's or bootlegs. Make sure it is an offical SNK MVS Cart. (Like that will ever happen). He was going to stock my store with MVS Carts, but when I found out that almost all of his carts are fake, I didnt want to deal with him anymore.

Now all you people that bought MVS carts from him. Are they authentic? Better re-check....

www.dr-games.com

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
My initial copy of MOTW was a bootleg from Rich. I ended up having a good experience though in that he let me trade it in and I got a Metal Slug X with all the extras instead. Sure, MSX is a litl echeaper than MOTW, but I was happy to get out with a real cart (Us version, no EPROMs).

------------------
kof96_ryostance.gif
-RyoGeo

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Every cart I bought from Aslan was real, however not in the best shape. This is what I bought over a year or so's time:

Captain Tomaday
6 slot board (returned)
Metal Slug 3
Zed Blade
Ninja Masters
View Point
Overtop
Panic Bomber

... and some more, I have forgoten about I am sure. Now I am real picky, as soon as I get a cart it is opened, inspected and cleaned. While all carts were a little dirty and maybe needed a new Sticker or the contacts cleaned due to corrosion, all were real. I am sorry to hear you guys have had problems with Rich, and I myself had a problem with the 6 slot he sold me, but he very graciously exchanged it for me and made me happy on the deal.

-Nick

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
well we settelted it by trading six slot for metal slug 3 and striker lets see if i get them within two weeks or so.