General Discussion Chat Meeting

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Hey Everyone,
I'm just dropping a line to let you know that there will be an Open Disscussion Chat Thursday at 7pm CST on the Chatroom on this site. DolphinLord shall be attending at this time and I'll be around after 12am for you guys who like to burn the midnight Oil. If you're bored as most of us are from time to time, Please drop in and feel free to join the conversation. See you there...

------------------
Wait until you see me go into 'Serious' Mode

BonusKun
Chat Solutions Staff
irc.chat-solutions.net

[This message has been edited by BonusKun (edited April 25, 2001).]

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
If all goes well tomorrow evening, I'll be there for the discussion! Hopefully, through scheduled events such as this one, we can establish a larger base of chat room "regulars". For those of you who would rather use an IRC client such as mIRC to connect to the chat server, as opposed to the Java chat applet on this site, connect to the following IRC server: arcadia.md.us.hub.chat-solutions.net Once you've connected to the server, join the channel #neo-geo. I'm in the process of writing up a newbie's guide to IRC and IRC clients which may be appearing on this site in the near future. This document will also help us to gain more chat regulars, and in turn bolster this, in my opinion, under-developed portion of the community.

[This message has been edited by DolphinLord (edited April 25, 2001).]

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Bobak: Central Standard Time

[This message has been edited by DolphinLord (edited April 25, 2001).]

Shawn

snkusa.com
Sounds like we have an organized event scheduled. I will place a notice on news section of the main page.

Dolphinlord, I’m looking forward to reading your IRC FAQ for Dummies. I could definitely use the tips. We can put a link to this newbie guide within the chat page.