aslan still has not completed deal

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
well it has been about a month since I ordered my stuff and I final got it weds.
well i plug in my six slot and fucked up volume. damn and still no refund check.
2 games i got work fine but one of those did not work the first time I got it.six slot look like some one took a shit on it. memory slot were busted. Now even if I did not want to use the memory slots I still would not trust a six slot that looks like some one droped the thing or something. so god nows what else could be wrong with it.I am very very tired of this whole thing. If by fiday I do not receive my items and check I am going have to pay my lawer on doing all the damn paper work.I have done this before and it is a pain and is going to cost me more money.My lawer told me to get statements of past custormers of his for a judge of charcter.So please post back with youre experinces with ordering from him. Dont ever buy from him. md games is a little more but so much better. Man a month of this.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Very sorry to read about this as I've read he's been a good seller in the past on the SELL forums section. I hope your situation gets straightened out without legal assistance because that'll only mean more money out of pocket.
I love the multi slot MVS boards btw..
so many options.. speaker and headphone volume control switches,2 audio jacks,joystick ports on board or through the Jamma harness,memory card reader,pause,reset,etc...
YEAH! I'll never go back!
-BB

DDRClown

New Challenger
yeah ill never buy from that guy. First off it took the guy a month to send the six-slot. Second, the guy sent auto a bullshit product. Reconize you dont mess wit da clownz yo!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Sounds like another bad seller......

------------------
32667251.jpg

Rancor

Rocnar,
Well, like i said before, my past experiences with him havent been all that good... buts hes never sent me a damaged product. it just takes him FOREVER.. no doubt ill never buy from him either.

=R=

C

Chubby Groundhog

I'm in the same boat as you...he claims he shipped my Shocktrooper out yesterday, so I guess I'll have it in about 3-4 weeks ?!?

------------------
Thanks, Vito
"You can't find a fatter G-Hog anywhere!"

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Hmmm, I'll have to keep his name in my personal "don't buy from or sell to" list, from now on. When you screw one person, it really doesn't pay off.

Spike

------------------
scan17.jpg