Wing Zero has returned!

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Guys,

I was recently emailed by Wing Zero (Joe Pusczek) a few days ago.

I believe he may be one of the "board scammers" if I'm not mistaken. (Although I completed a successful transaction with him in November 2001; before he changed his colors!)

Before posting his new email address, I want to make sure that he is a crook.

I know that this would help some people that were ripped off by him (considering he is the guy)

Please post here (since I will get notified) or contact me via PM/email.

Thanks,
Kenny

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
I believe he ripped off Liquid snake.
But he will post for sure to say his opinion.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I don't think Joe was really a scammer. I had one transaction with him (I sold him a home cart a while ago) and it went perfectly. He also bought or sold things with others which went fine. I think he had some personal problems which is why some transactions took a long time for him to finish. As far as I know, in the end he never really ripped anyone off at all. If I'm mistaken then I'm sorry, and someone please correct me, but I never thought of Joe as a scammer at all.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I had 2 deals with Joe that went through fine.

There's a huge difference between him and Tim Tews.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Guys,

I wasn't sure on his status; that's why I withheld posting his info.

If your reading this Joe, I was not trying to attack you. I simply wanted to help out fellow board members that were (potentially) scammed/ripped off or who lost communication from you.

I just remember people mentioning your name & the word "scammer" in the same sentence awhile ago.

On a different note, I had a few transactions with Tim Tews (DreamH20) and they were all handled quite nicely.

The last one was an $800 purchase that ended up "missing", but I was promptly refunded.

Kpj

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
We've had many transactions and I'm happy to deal with him.

In 12/2001, he intended to sell me JPN AOF3 AES and I paypaled him instantly. One week later he claimed he's away from home and will ship my item soon. Another week has passed and he said that he will let his brother ship it instead coz he's at his parents' house. By 01/2002 he told me that someone broke into his house and stole his AES collection.

I told him I'm sorry to hear this bad news but there is no way that the thief will steal Neo Geo games ONLY unless he's Neo fan/collector or he knows the values of what he's doing.

By the same time other well-known board members contacted me regarding transactions with Joe and we decided to make final contact to him before went to Paypal.

Finally Joe refunded himself to some people but all of them. I got my money from Paypal, not Joe.

From what I've heard is that he had financial difficulty at that moment. But still, thou shalt not steal, period.

He's a good gamer/collector, but not a good seller. Like I said a bit earlier, he ruins his own reputation as a seller.

<small>[ February 13, 2003, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: Liquid Snake ]</small>