Samurai Shodown vs. Last Blade........THE GAME!!!

Saturn Gamer

Hardened Shock Trooper
Well, I figured that if we are never see SamSho V or Last Blade 3, then why the hell not a vs. game!?!?!? Just like one huge 900 meg. monster of a game!?!? Surely I think that Playmore or whoever could see the potential profits that could be made from this game. (i write this last sentence because we all know that is all they care about)

We get KoF every year, so why not satisfy the weapons fighter fans with this game?? Granted, a SamSho V & LB3 would be sweeeeeet, but if we can't have both then why not a kick ass vs. type of game??? (or a least add SamSho & LB characters in the next KoF installment!!)

Opinions please!!

-TM

<small>[ February 09, 2003, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: Saturn Gamer ]</small>

S

s7cbassplayer

That would be very nice. I mean no offence, but the KOF series wasn't that awesome to start out with and SS seemed to have a lot more potential. That would be so sweet to see a new Samurai Showdown vs. Last Blade game.

Although I hope they would keep the charcter sprites intact. Do we all remeber what Homaru looked like in Capcom vs. SNK?? He looked pretty bad compared to his greatness in SS3 and SS4. It seems when we get vs. games they always cut down on frames of animation and detail. I would hope they pump it up like GG

aria

Former Moderator
This is CLEARLY neither news nor rumors.

I'm moving it to General Discussion.