Its not about gaming anymore its a STOCK MARKET 2....

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Its sad no? Gaming is becoming so damn expensive that its literaly impossible to own some of the rarer home carts....
I will tell you what i see alot of greed, deceit and lie's.
There is no truth anymore just cold hard profit, from all sources...Greed consumes is there a better example than the neo community?

------------------
32638253.jpg

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

i predict a sharp steep drop in the market soon...

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Hey LWK. What's your problem??? This is not NEWS nor RUMOR. There is a thread called NEO STORE we all all participating in right now. Why is there the need to 'GRAND STAND'???
You can continue to participate in the NEO STORE THREAD.
-BB

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Whats your problem, since when are you the one that judges people, you are not. this is news weather you like it or not. Its amazing what people say behind your back......

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm not judging anyone. Thisis not fair to the rest of the users of this forum for you to keep starting new threads when this stuff is being discussed in the NEO STORE thread.
It's NOT SNK news or a RUMOR. Show a little courtesy and respect to others.
Nobody is stopping you from getting your point across but it makes no sense to keep starting new threads.
-BB

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I dont start many new threads but i beleive this was needed.

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
We, the people in this forum, demands freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

-Pichai

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Who else is sick of topics being closed??? BS

------------------
32638253.jpg

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
Supply and demand Krauser pure and simple. People who want Pulstar AES >#'s of Pulstar AES copies people want to sell. At some point I would guess people will quit buying at the high prices and they will level off. I hope. I would say that buying games at these prices to try and make money on them is not a great idea. Buy because you enjoy them. Or wait. Your choice.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Im well aware of that, but there are still unopened boxes collecting dust in old game stores.......

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
Im well aware of that, but there are still unopened boxes collecting dust in old game stores.......

Where? Who keeps valuable inventory collecting dust? Are you sugguesting people are speculating on cart values? Media rarely holds it's value beyond current demand. If Garou 2 hits the value of the first will drop. If I wanted to sell my games (Big IF) I would be thinking about doing it now. If you are correct and there are rare games sitting around in quantity let me know it would give me some hope.
biggrin.gif

D

donkeyman

KRAUSER MY FRIEND, DONT WORRY I BOUGHT MY SS3 IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR ONLY 70$. I GOT A GUY IN JAPAN AND HE HAS MORE GREAT OFFERS. DROP ME A LINE MAYBE HE CAN HELP YOU TOO...

------------------
The path of the Ronin is long and hard

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Thanks donkeyman, I would like to know more you have icq?

------------------
32667251.jpg

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
KRAUSER im on your side as far as the pricing issue is concerned (see my posts in the "NEO STORE" thread) but this topic is not meant to be hear, nor is it really needed, please delet it.

H

homeslice61886

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
i predict a sharp steep drop in the market soon...

Your right DSD.