Anybody ever heard of...Japanpa?!?

Hey all! :) Was surfing online to find some gaming stuff and noticed this overseas online company. Does anyone know if they are on the up and up?

Also, I miss Hibiki. :( How do I go to choose the pretty pictures that you put under your displayed name?

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
go into your profile and select an avitar , then it will be under your name.

Ok candycab, I went into my profile, but I still don't see where I have to go to choose my picture. After clicking on my profile, where do I go next? help

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
After clicking 'my profile' in any forum page, find the 'view/update profile' link on the top-left of the page.

By clicking on that one, you will enter the correct page to change your account datas, ie the avatar.

<small>[ February 07, 2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Shito ]</small>

garou_d

Aero Fighter,
<a href="http://www.japanpa.com" target="_blank">www.japanpa.com</a> is very reliable. french sellers based in japan. nice stock (not only neo) and prices.

you won't get wrong with them.

ps / I think you posted in the wrong section. this is 'news & rumors'. next you better post in general or unrelated.

<small>[ February 07, 2003, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: garou_d ]</small>

icez

Crossed Swords Squire
je confirme :)
they're very reliable just send an email to order :)

Hi Shito,

Dudes, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I did exactly what Shito told me to do and I still don't see anything showing how to choose an avitar. All I see concerning an avitar is do I want to see everyone else's. That's it...honest. What am I missing here!?! crying

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Well, I was having the same problem when I was a Junior Member so I believe its restricted to use by Members which I think requires 50 posts. But remember don't just go spamming up the boards.