PDA

View Full Version : !arcade! ebay

iamrandyray
04-23-2001, 04:34 PM
anyone know what this means
Having completed the field testing for our "New System", and finding ourselves with an abundance of carts.
its on the !arcade! ebay neo geo mvs carts

BIG BEAR
04-23-2001, 04:38 PM
Excuse me??? What are you referring to ? Not understanding your post.
-BB

Caris Nautilus
04-23-2001, 04:41 PM
Think he's refering to the field testing for the vaporware AES 2

GBITCH
04-23-2001, 04:43 PM
Yo whats up wit that, the Kat dont be makin sense to me.I say that he be goin back to school an all that.

iamrandyray
04-23-2001, 04:47 PM
look at the ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1136950554

you will see
Having completed the field testing for our "New System", and finding ourselves with an abundance of carts.

and check their other neo mvs auctions
they say the same

NSX-T
04-23-2001, 05:03 PM
I am hoping !ARCADE! is talking about the homecart system too. Maybe it means the new system can play MVS games...?

LWK
04-23-2001, 05:34 PM
Check there feedback rating, that has to be a new record.....

[This message has been edited by Lord Wolfgang Krauser (edited April 23, 2001).]

Caris Nautilus
04-23-2001, 06:09 PM
LOL, yea adol is a trustworthy seller, and he has like 50 negatives.

eBay is a funny place. I wish people couldn't bid on your auction with a fake name and give you a negative feedback so easily

Metal Slug
04-23-2001, 06:19 PM
I would not deal with this guy. Check the negatives out. There is a definate pattern of "lost" items? If you buy from them, use a credit card so you have some recourse if they burn you. Also bear in mind they dont ever leave feedback first (for payment) so if you do get ripped off, and you leave them negative, they will do it to you! IS IT WORTH RISKING TRADING WITH THEM?

RabbitTroop
04-23-2001, 08:34 PM
HAHAHA, I saw this and it just made me laugh. Did you notice what auctions he put up:

Super Dodge Ball... Mint with everything
Pop n' Bounce... Mint with everything
Prehistoric Isle 2... Again mint.

He then puts this blurb at the bottom, knowing that these are sought after games. In other words, do you care that he used these carts for testing, or was he just trying to get some free advertising in on a hyped up system. I think that this actually refers to the AES to MVS adapter however, but we will see. It just made me laugh cause it was so transparent that he just put these up on eBay to stir up a bunch of people.

-Nick