3-millions hits for this very site!

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Woah! Most impressive.

Indeed, this is the coolest community on the net I've ever seen, and indeed pretty much the only one I've ever joined.

Cheers to all members, and to our host Shawn! :)

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
It's not that impressive... 2,999848 of those hits are from Shawn himself. :rolleyes:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Tarma:
It's not that impressive... 2,999848 of those hits are from Shawn himself. :rolleyes:
Now lets be civil Rich. lol

Oh BTW, STOP HOARDING THE GODDAMN SLUG X POPULATION!!!!!!! :D

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
for the boards or the actual rest of the site.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Hits only count for the index page, specifically the menu. The average visitor may visit 50 Neo-Geo.com pages during their visit, but these 50 page hits will not increment the counter beyond 1 unit (assuming they entered the site using the domain name: neo-geo.com).

Only the unique initial visit is counted when you enter the main page, the menu does not refresh and is static. If you go directly to the forums from your browser and browse for 2 hours amongst the topics, the NG.com hit counter would not have registered your visit. This is the main reason I placed the counter on the menu and not the base page, to keep the count as accurate as possible to only the initial visits.

Now the forums receive roughly one million to 1.5 million page hits per week, if you remember from the statistics feature we had with the previous version of UBB.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Shawn:

Now the forums receive roughly one million to 1.5 million page hits per week, if you remember from the statistics feature we had with the previous version of UBB.
Dude, you should put up a McDonalds sign on the front page saying "Hundreds of Millions Served"

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Shawn:

Sure thing I'm not used to e-communities, but that seems pretty impressing indeed...

<small>[ February 05, 2003, 05:54 AM: Message edited by: Shito ]</small>

mog

Bead Banger
Shito:
Shawn:

Sure thing I'm not used to e-communities, but that seems pretty impressing indeed...
It's most certainly a lot. Especially for a site and forums dedicated to $300 dollar games.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
koll

anyways.
yea. thats alot.
i know i dont even go through the main page anymore
except to go look at the member photos or the art section.