<a href="http://metalslugfest.com" target="_blank">http://metalslugfest.com</a>

The URL works now. :)

<small>[ February 02, 2003, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: dmhawkmoon ]</small>

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Nice site you got going there, I would
like to see those 1 credit videos, let
us know when you put them up.

<small>[ February 02, 2003, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: xtoo_short20x ]</small>

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Thanks for the interest guys. As I said, use the second link for now, but if you do click the other one you'll see that I got it ALMOST working! A good sign! :)

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
cool, should be interesting when you get those vids online, I'd love to see them :)

Setsuna1982

World Her,
try to put pics beating the first boos in monkey mode. People say it's impossible but is possible (I've made it at the arcade)

TheBigBB

Setsuna1982:
try to put pics beating the first boos in monkey mode. People say it's impossible but is possible (I've made it at the arcade)
Oh wow I never even thought of that! You're the man! Yeah I'm sure it's possible. The first boss is pretty routine once you know him. Would be much harder as a monkey, but I'm sure I could do it. I like people who think of new ways to play the game instead of not even trying to get the most out of it!

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Where are the roms? :(

J/k...should be nicer when you get everything up and rolling in each section. :)

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Nice site so far, can't wait untill those vids are up and also for what else you have in mind for it

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
The Metal Slug font in the background bleeds too much.

Also your screenshots could be done better with a Video Capturecard & finally your choice of black text over whitebackground is really bad on the eyes.

Needs some serious improvements overall.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
drool VERY NICE! Can't wait to see the final product. drool

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Fuck me, it makes you wonder why a person bothers having interest in the neo and actually putting effort into something just to receive negative comments.

good work, may the site grow

S

SAMHAIN

thats a mean ginger bread house...

can you run as fast as the ginger bread man can???

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
kernow:
Fuck me, it makes you wonder why a person bothers having interest in the neo and actually putting effort into something just to receive negative comments.

good work, may the site grow
Yup!

TheBigBB

Well the background I admit could use some replacing, but it's fine for now. I want to work on the content most of all right now. Actually I can hardly notice the "bleeding".... It's probably because I converted it to .jpg format. I'll make it the original file name and it'll be fine I think.

When the site is completed 99% of the shots will be from captures; those two screens are just taken from when no card was available but I wanted a shot. They're just up for fun right now.

Now, the big thing here that bugs me... What the heck is the deal with a few people saying that black on white is hard on the eyes? For me, it's about the easiest thing on the eyes possible. It makes the text totally easy to read. Do I just percieve differently, or do some people have some shitty monitor settings? Do people think I should change that? And if so, to what? If I had my way it'd stay that way...

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
I think it is ok, although personally I would go for white text on a black background. Try it like that and see what you think... that is the easier to read imho. You could maybe try changing the font though - I think "verdana" is nicer. It's your site though, so this kind of thing is totally your call wink

When you have the site up and running with some more content, feel free to prv msg me and we'll exchange links if you want? I'm always happy to link to a good Metal Slug website! :)

S

SAMHAIN

the black and white is very easy on my eyes personly,i wouldnt change it...

i like the black on blue bg also...