Today is Sept 9 --- only 1 more month before the Oct 9 SVC release date!

Freelancer

Banned
Not much longer now!! Pre-order your AES copy if you haven't already! Just think...SVC Chaos in cart form (as it should be!) in the comfort of your own home :)

Freelancer:
Not much longer now!! Pre-order your AES copy if you haven't already! Just think...SVC Chaos in cart form (as it should be!) in the comfort of your own home :)
Heh I feel bad that nobody has replied to this but me so far...

Hmm yep, although i've been playing Last Blade at least once a week with friends, I could definately play some SVC as a diversion.

Athena: "Electromannn.... hello, come to me!"
Electroman: "I'm coming Athena... heh heh heh!"

Freelancer

Banned
Electroman:
Freelancer:
Heh I feel bad that nobody has replied to this but me so far...

Hmm yep, although i've been playing Last Blade at least once a week with friends, I could definately play some SVC as a diversion.

Athena: "Electromannn.... hello, come to me!"
Electroman: "I'm coming Athena... heh heh heh!"
Yeah, I thought there would be more replies to this topic, given the fact that SVC is one of hte biggest releases to hit the Neo system in years! Oh well...just 1 month left...30+days!! I can't wait!!! :D

CraigPilecky

Zero's Tailor
The nay sayers have me a bit worried, so im holding off on the pre-order for now. I would like to be able to see more videos and reviews first. If only there was an arcade within 3 hours drive that had it. All I would need is 5 minutes with the game to decide if its worth my $335.

Things are pretty tight for me right now, so I might have to settle for a port.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I'm a blind and jaded AES fanboy so I bought three copies.

2 English (one to sit on my shelf and one to play)
1 Japanese (to sit on my shelf)

Oh, sweet, sweet spines *drools*

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
May I suggest:

<a href="http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptcount2.asp" target="_blank">http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptcount2.asp</a>

-Nick

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
CraigPilecky:
The nay sayers have me a bit worried, so im holding off on the pre-order for now. I would like to be able to see more videos and reviews first. If only there was an arcade within 3 hours drive that had it. All I would need is 5 minutes with the game to decide if its worth my $335.

Things are pretty tight for me right now, so I might have to settle for a port.
Where do you live, there are SvsC cabs everywhere, you are bound to find one in a 50 mile radius... I say roadtrip this weekend! Call some arcades... and make sure you say "SvsC not CvsS" to them wink

.::Nick::.

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
Average Joe:
I'm a blind and jaded AES fanboy so I bought three copies.

2 English (one to sit on my shelf and one to play)
1 Japanese (to sit on my shelf)

Oh, sweet, sweet spines *drools*
lol lol lol

Since you're rich enough to afford 3 copies of the game you fanboy, I'm sending you the cleaning bill for a pepsi stained monitor and keyboard. loco

I should be putting in my order for the NGH/AES version by the end of this week :D .

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
I have not been this excited for a game since Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of liberty.... I just cant wait.

daybona

Juz,
I can't wait to get this game, not just because I am excited to play and own such a cool game, but also to be able to form a proper opinion about it. I was able to play it at Chinatown Fair a little bit, but not enough to really form a strong opinion.

With all the hate for this game, I sometimes really wonder how long people have actually PLAYED the game. I really can't wait to sink my teeth into this game, and see for myself how it really plays.

Sklabah

Another Striker
In 2 Fridays, my pre-order goes in. If there's still enough left by then.

Damn, I can't wait to get this game. I'm giddy as a... Neo-Fan. buttrock