SVC Chaos Soundtrack CD on sale 11/06/2003!

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
CAPCOM's Suleputer Label will release the "SNK VS. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS Original Soundtrack" CD (CPCA-1081) in Japan on November 6, 2003, for 2520 yen. We're already taking reservations at <a href="http://www.hoteiyalv.com/" target="_blank">Hoteiya Las Vegas</a> (orders@hoteiyalv.com) -- we'll be carrying this CD for $24.00. Just thought I'd throw this info out there for the OST collectors on these forums.

--Chris

Freelancer

Banned
Hmm..I'm not into the whole video game soundtrack thing, but this may be an exception for me! :)

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
So got any other soundtrack info? Like tracklist or any bonuses?

And I find it kinda weird that Capcom is handling the distrubution. Maybe Capcom's team was actually responsible for the music. Bah, can't wait for more info onhis. I thought the music was great (from what I've heard so far).

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Cain Highwind:
So got any other soundtrack info? Like tracklist or any bonuses?

And I find it kinda weird that Capcom is handling the distrubution. Maybe Capcom's team was actually responsible for the music. Bah, can't wait for more info onhis. I thought the music was great (from what I've heard so far).
No other info available yet. Pony Canyon's record labels, "Scitron" and "Scitron Discs," had previously handled just about every NEO-releated CD release. In recent years, though, Scitron Discs seems to have been losing some of their old clients (all the newer Guilty Gear CDs are coming from Team Entertainment Inc., for example, and they lost CAPCOM years ago when CAPCOM went to Sony Records for their CD needs before opening up their own record label) -- a good deal of Scitron Discs' recent releases are based on the Memories Off game series. Now, Scitron Discs has been releasing the OST CDs for each of the KOF games, but CAPCOM's not involved in KOF. I'm thinking that part of the contractual agreement between CAPCOM and SNK might've been that CAPCOM's Suleputer Label would get to handle the CD release of SVC's soundtrack. I don't think this necessarily means that CAPCOM's sound team handled the production of the music itself, though.

--Chris

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Nice to finally see some news about it!

Once a tracklist is out, I might consider buying it.

*prays for an AST*

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Coincidentally, 11/6/2003 is also the release date for the next Guilty Gear CD:

Guilty Gear XX # Reload Original Soundtrack KOREAN VERSION
KDSD-00017
3360 yen
# of discs: 2

No other details available on this title yet (we're also taking pre-orders for this CD at the aforementioned website).

--Chris

PS. Thanks for the plug at mmcafe's bbs, Fygee! :D