NG Pocket Color+8 Games=$80. at EB Games!

i was at EB Games saturday,and i saw in a package,this incredible deal.is snk doing this with EB Games?!from what the clerk said,EB Games got the exclusive deal from their vendor.if anyone has not picked up this system yet,what are you waiting for?!: )

i just really hope that they will release those 2 games that were finished,and make more now that the company has taken the reigns back from the losers that took over,and screwed up the best 16 bit system ever made!!!!!! buttrock

cLo

Marked Wolf
Is this a seperate deal than what's listed on their website? Acoording to ebgames.com, it's the system and 6 games for $80. If you can get two more games at the store, that's where I'm headed today.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
I got it this weekend

For $79.99 you get

NGPC System + 6 games

and for $39.99 you can get 4 more games including Last Blade and MOTM. Best deal in years.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Went and scooped myself up one...
Had to shell out for the 4-pack too though to get MotM. IMHO, the BEST portable game ever.
Seriously, put some time in that sucker, and then go to the arcade and try to enjoy SvC. It'll make your heart sick when you realize what the REAL SNK could have done with that title.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
<a href="http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/237463.asp" target="_blank">http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/237463.asp</a>

Wait does that come with a system?

I just got both the system with the six games and the 4 pack. It was definitely worth it, and I only paid $119.95 for everything cause i used trade-in credit! This system is awsome. Its like a little computer- has a clock, calender, memory managment and stuff like that. Even a daily horoscope!!! If you got the cash, definitely go and pick this thing up. Metal Slug and Match of the Millenium are both kick ass!! I got it at work with me right now!

Hitmanxlt

Cham Cham's Banana
Just a thought...but i may be parting w/ my NGPC that was just bought from EBgames a few weeks ago w/ the 6 games plus the four pack of games...if anybody's interested PM me an offer. This things only been played about 4 hours total

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
You could also go to gamestop.com and get the same package for $10 cheaper, just so y'all know.

-AG

burn.

n00b
do you think it would be possible to ask them to switch 2 games from each package? like i want the 80 dollar one cuz it has 4 games i dont have but 2 games i do. do you think theyd let me switch out the 2 games i dont have from 2 games in the 4 pack? probably not huh?

<small>[ September 10, 2003, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: burn. ]</small>

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
This has been on here alot. And for good reason, it's too good of a deal to pass up. For under 150 dollars you get an awesome portable system with great games.

If you see the bundle pack buy it, it's the only place were you can buy the American verson of The Last Blade Pocket.

Just get the thing for SNK vs Capcom. I can't stop playing it. It's awesome.

burn.

n00b
i really get this pack, but i want 2 games from the 4 pack but dont wanna pay 40 for it. im thinkin of just buyin the 80 dollar pack and selling samurai showdown and fatal fury so i can buy mee some last blade and maybe not pacman, maybe magical drop if i can find it

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Even though I already have a NGPC, I'm taking advantage of this deal just so that I can get my hands on some extra games. And then, I can have the extra NGPC just in case I have a few friends with me and I want to have a challenge. KOF R-2, Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown, Puyo Pop and the Card Fighters titles are ones I definitely want to add to my game collection.

Anyone lucky enough to get Gals Fighters as one of the games?

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
I almost got the 4 pack, but I already have MotM and one other in it. So I just went on ebay and got the ones I needed super cheap. Still a great deal though if you don't have a NGP.

Skeeter

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Wow! I had no idea they were doing this. I am definitely going to be getting one for myself. Thanks for the head's up :cool: