Too funny...

Mike

Bead Banger
"January 15th, 2003, NeoGeoFreak representatives were present in US District Court in Santa Ana, California to answer complaints alleged by Playmore Corporation. In the preliminary injunction, a request was made by Playmore to restructure or remove the world famous websites, NeoGeoFreak.com and NGFUSA.com (which they allege infringe on the Plaintiffs trademark). Without these websites, it would be prohibitively difficult for NeoGeoFreak to conduct further transactions. This request was denied (Illustrated by the request being struck - pg 6. 9-12).

NeoGeoFreak will be unrestrained from selling our remaining stocks of original NeoGeo AES cartridges through both the <a href="http://www.NeoGeoFreak.com" target="_blank">www.NeoGeoFreak.com</a> and <a href="http://www.NGFUSA.com" target="_blank">www.NGFUSA.com</a> fan sites. These sites will be fully functional and available to all internet users, fans, and collectors. We feel victory, in regard to specific restraining order request item D, was very important. Our web domains are known worldwide as a place enthusiastic NeoGeoFreaks enjoy visiting, and shutting down or restructuring these websites would be a tragedy for Neo Geo fans worldwide."

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Well NGF is history now, just like
the Raiders, they should start accepting
the reality and face the consequences. mr_t

BIG

sony fanboy
Too Short,Why you raggin'on my Raiders?They just made me $200 richer yesterday! LOL! buttrock buttrock buttrock

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
not that i try to get involved with it too often
about the rag tag bunch dion and chris.
but i always found their site rather lacking.
i never got to see their bbs except for that time
they made it available to everyone for a brief time
and quite honestly. even since they had the dumb
dog tag on their main page of their site they have
never had any content that was of any value.
the only thing being remotely interesting was
later on as late as a year ago when they had
pictures of the NEOGEO 95 musuem.
they always had blank links that didnt go to any pages.
not that i really care.
but they put more work into their own pages then
their "company" page.
i hope people take this outlash from playmore as
a sign of their disregard for ngfusas questionable
practices and sales.

-=fuck ngfusa=-

Mr. Wizard

Angel's Love Slave
Am I missing something here cuz practicly nothing on their sites works. There is no business what so ever being run on either site. No sales page, catalog, or even a ebay link. There both personal sites and nothing more. How could they possibly proove in court that closing them could in any way hinder their "business"? For that matter, I dont think NGF falls under the definition of "business" more like "JOKE". SHUT EM DOWN!! Usless shmucks.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Seeing Dion totally fucked up would be actually almost as good as sex. Raw and hard sex. buttrock

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Where are they planning to sell their stock? And where's the guarantee that they won't freak the stuff? I decided to check out this funny tip, but none of their hyperlinks were functional. I love that last line:
"In addition, any individuals offering unauthorized reproductions of the English King Of Fighters 2000 AES that was offered exclusively by NeoGeoFreak will subject to legal action. This includes sales through internet auction sites, as well as NeoGeo bulletin board for sale pages. In order to educate the consumer on what an authentic and official English King of Fighters 2000 AES looks like, please refer to the picture below."
What they are probably reluctant to show is the freaking done in the manual or the obverse side of the cart insert. Pah, who's gonna buy from these freaks?

dcsas

Integrated,
check ebay lately? they a 6 bundle and a 12 bundle of brand new carts.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
dcsas:
check ebay lately? they a 6 bundle and a 12 bundle of brand new carts.
Yeah I just saw that,

Funny how the are not Destoring the NGH's with thier propaganda anymore. Guess they never had the rights in the first place :)

Anyway Also saw the PS2 dev system. Notice the NTSC J on the back. I thought sony was pretty strick about selling thier imports in the US. Maybe that is how the US dev systems looks.

cool item but they are selling it which means I would never buy it.