Update to UBB 6.4.0.1 and some other stuff.....

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Well, they just released a patch, so I installed it today. Not much to report on the user side, and no one had yet complained about the other problems resolved.

No real new features added.

Also, a hack has been added to limit user sigs to one occurance per page view.

And also, the "UBB Accelerator" was just enabled, and is basically "in testing" here. It seems to drastically increase many pages loads, but others seem to be a little slower. If there arise any problem viewing topic in the Forums, we need to know just in case this item is causing the issue, so we can disable it.

Still working on other hacks, which require being ported mostly from older UBB versions, and software being installed on the server (Some people caught the spell check that didn't work I bet! Still working on that)

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
wow the speed of the forums has totally
increased, very nice, thanks.

Megatron X

X nortageM,
For some reason I can't see my PM box when I'm logged in. I have to go to "My Profile" to see if I've received a PM or not.
My question is will this be fixed meaning will it be back?

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Cool man, thanks for all the work you've done updating the system, it's DEFINITELY been an improvement in terms of page loads. :D

Cnidarian

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Good work in improving the speed. Now just put the space for AVs back again... wink

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Just keep up the good work, MM!

And thanks a lot! :)