Little Fatal Fury reference in the new Street Fighter comic from Image

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
I picked up Street fighter #1 today and there's a scene in it where Birdie is trying to rough up a restaurant owner for protection money. Well, the retaurant owner says: "I just finished paying off the RAGING STORMS last week." Nothing big, but I thought it was kinda cool to see a nod to SNK in the new SF comic. The comic isn't too bad either.

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I'm gonna pick that series up too. Supposedly the team behind it are all hardcore fighter fans.

I'm going to try and pick the comic up myself tomorrow. I hope they sell enough to keep themselves going for a long time.

<small>[ September 04, 2003, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Trap Gunner ]</small>

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Anyone have a link to where I can get one?

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Trap Gunner:
I'm going to try and pick the comic up myself tomorrow. I hope they sell enough to keep themselves going for a long time.
Well, apparently the first printing sold out before it was even out, so the second print is coming out next week. I'd say it's going ok for now, I also hope it goes on for awhile.

Sklabah

Another Striker
Studio Udon rocks. I got an Alvin Lee Ibuki drawing in my sketch-book at ComiCon this year. Plus, they were selling Street Fighter 0 for $2 there as well. And yes, they are all huge fighter-fans. Very sweet stuff to come, I think. They have the SF2 liscence for 3 years, so hopefully they will sell well and impress Capcom and continue to rule.

Soon to be in Unrelated, this topic...?

Shred

Bead Banger
I got this comic as soon as it hit the stands but have yet to read it yet. I am way behind in my comic book reading. The cover looks pretty good though.

OmegaSaber:
Trap Gunner:
Well, apparently the first printing sold out before it was even out, so the second print is coming out next week. I'd say it's going ok for now, I also hope it goes on for awhile.
Your right! I went to my local comic shop today and they were sold out. I'll check back next week, I guess.