Mini KOF2k2 Tournament in Austin@Ushicon

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
For those attending <a href="http://www.ushicon.com/" target="_blank">http://www.ushicon.com/</a> at the Oni-con suite We will be hosting a Mini King of Fighters 2002 tournament. I will be giving away this to the winner
athena.jpg

It is a free tournament and even if you are not attending the Con Stop by, I will not be checking badges ;)

We are also going to do a Showing of the Japanese version of the Ring (we have all 3 movies) as well either Friday or Saturday night.

The Suite number has not been finalized But look for these great flyers Trey made for me to advertise the event at the con

k2kt.jpg

limited to a run of less then 30 Bound to be a collectable ;)

There well also be a demostration by my 7 year old Nephew on the use of the Phantom-1 convertor ;)

If there is any Neo Geo games or other Neo/SNK realated items you want to see LMK. I'm planing on bringing kof2k2,MD3,ROTD and the convertor. I can bring a few more games/stuff if you want to see something else.

Ushicon is the weekend of Jan 31-Feb 2nd

Phil

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
That sounds great :D ...I hope your mini-tourny works out to be the best ;)

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
great! Big Bruno, I plan on bringing my system. If another is needed, I also have 2K2 so a tourney can go a bit quicker. Ill be there :)

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Austin Mariott at the Capitol
701 East 11th Street
Austin, TX 78701
Phone: 1-512-478-1111
Fax: 1-512-478-3700

Jan 31 - Feb 2

check the link <a href="http://www.ushicon.com" target="_blank">www.ushicon.com</a>

Thanks for the info drop man, if I can scrounge up enough chump change to spend at the con I'll storm ride my ass on up there as well. Thanks again.

Brandon St Randy

bump again.

Belated Happy Birthday Big Bruno :D

Im getting the word out on your tournament at the Ushicon message board. Hopefully we'll get some more players :)

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
i really wish i could come and kick some ass... :)

gah!

have fun,guys

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
aaaaughhh!!! i know i wont be able to go i never am. dammit, oh well i'll bump this thread for every other austinite here.

C

Caris Nautilus

Fran:

gah!

have fun,guys
we all know you've never played kof against a human opponent... no one lives in italy, bwahahaha. I bet dion could beat you.

cez79

n00b
Damnit!! I so wish I could drive down there, but Lubbock is sooo far from Austin frown

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Drift King EX:
Fran:

gah!

have fun,guys
we all know you've never played kof against a human opponent... no one lives in italy, bwahahaha. I bet dion could beat you.
grow up

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
OK,

Less then a week away. We may be bringing the wall projector, but I will have to see how it looks Playing on the projector. I may just hack the wall jack.

What controlers would you want to use I can bring the standard Big sticks, I also have the cd pads, Kidney stick, Hori stick along with a custom one as well.

Depending on how many people show up will depend on a single or double elmination. if < = 8 I will do a double, if > 8 I will do a single depending on the time.

<small>[ January 28, 2003, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: Big Bruno ]</small>

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I'll be there this time Phil. I wont miss it like last. I need to try and convince rarehero to take a day off and travel up there with me. I'll probably be up there all day Sat maybe hit the Fellas before I head on over.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
NeoTurfMasta:
I'll be there this time Phil. I wont miss it like last. I need to try and convince rarehero to take a day off and travel up there with me. I'll probably be up there all day Sat maybe hit the Fellas before I head on over.
done and done.
i will be along as well.
hope to meet some of you fellas up there
:)

<small>[ January 28, 2003, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: rarehero ]</small>

Brandon St Randy

REMATCH BOY!!!!

rarehero:
NeoTurfMasta:
done and done.
i will be along as well.
hope to meet some of you fellas up there
:)

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Can somebody pls tell me how to register in those I need help , this will be my first Convetion going Ever :) so pls be specific :p

Brandon St Randy

bring cash to the austin marriot at the capital and buy either a weekend pass or a one day pass for saturday.

<a href="http://www.ushicon.com" target="_blank">www.ushicon.com</a>

Brandon St Randy

If you wanna play more KOF2K2 after the game room is closed stop by my room at night. Gonna have allll night gaming.

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
if it's ok with you then it's settled!! I'll borrow Bonuskun's joystick I know he doesen't need it as much as I do!!! :D

<small>[ January 29, 2003, 04:02 AM: Message edited by: vishema ]</small>

Brandon St Randy

vishema:
if it's ok with you then it's settled!! I'll borrow Bonuskun's joystick I know he doesen't need it as much as I do!!! :D
I know Tolarin and Mikayla, they can probably help you find me.

Heres the neo games im bringing:

KOF2K2, KOF2K, KOF98, KOF96, Last Blade, FF Special, Samurai Spirits II.