SNKvsCapcom pre-orders are open.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
SvC pre-orders to open later this evening.

<small>[ August 23, 2003, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: BryLmoo ]</small>

BryLmoo

20 Year Member

i've got my credit card ready.

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
Well...................................................................................... were.............are they???

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
Lou Gojira:
BryLmoo:

i've got my credit card ready.
How much of a discount are you factoring in for all the shameless plugging about to commence? loco
i dunno...

a few dollars off would be great tho.

wink

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
speaking of plugs...www.neostore.com

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
Dammit! I knew I should have sent in the huge payment on my credit card statement this month instead of next month.

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
SolidSnakeII:
Got mine. I wonder if there is a limit to the amount of preorders his taking.
That's what I'm afraid of. I would like to get the pre-purchase knocked out ASAP so I won't have to worry about it later on and also so I can guarantee myself a copy of the cart. I'd like to get in and have mine paid for before the wholesalers/multi-cart buyers send their orders in :p .

Sklabah

Another Striker
Well, so much for the delay. Still gotta save immediately to pick up this game, and even then...Maybe? Damn, I thought we'd have more time than this because of the delay. very_ang

We Slug 3 and other "delay" buyers may get the short end of the stick if we're not careful...

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
Got a E mail saying... Congratulations im the 4th preorder. Who beated me????

<small>[ August 24, 2003, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: SolidSnakeII ]</small>

daybona

Juz,
Got mine. Now...we wait. Might have to make a trek up to Chinatown Fair to whet my appetite. drool

ajsega

Armored Scrum Object
Hikaru Ichijyo:
Dammit! I knew I should have sent in the huge payment on my credit card statement this month instead of next month.
I did the same thing. As long as there is still enough carts for preorder in a couple of weeks I will be all set.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
whitey:
Is there any incentive to pre-order now instead of early December?
I'm not quite sure. I would like to place my preorder now, but I would prefer to do so after the set planned stock amount is listed. Shouldn't the amount be listed now since the preliminary preorders are now over? I just don't want to place my preorder now while the stock amount is simply listed as (xxx), while the amount produced can still go up. All that would contribute to is lowering the value of my cart by giving shawn the garuntee that "?" many carts can sell at preorder alone, so he might as well order another run to be produced if this preorder goes better than planned. I'm not saying that it will go up that much, but I would feel foolish spending my money on a new homecart if to say 1000, or 1500 were produced. I, as well as many others like to think of buying a "new" homecart as a possible investment as well as just a video game, so I really hope the english production stays at the current neostore trend of 500 or less. In other words, I guess i'm just going to have to wait on placing my preorder until I can be assured that (xxx) does indeed mean (500).

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
ResOGlas:
I, as well as many others like to think of buying a "new" homecart as a possible investment as well as just a video game, so I really hope the english production stays at the current neostore trend of 500 or less.
shame

Seriously, just buy some stocks or something, maybe store a little cash away every payday.