Only 55 Metal Slug 4 remain!

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
Since everyone just witnessed Metal Slug 3 selling out, it is only a matter of time now before Metal Slug 4 sells out. With there only being 51 English and 4 Japanese, how long do you think they will last?? With SVC Choas being delayed, I could see this game moving very fast over the next month, especially since this is now the only way to go for people to get their slug fix now. :D

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Asshole :p

I wouldn't be surprised this is the next game to start moving. Kind of strange since it has taken a lot of crap as being the worst Metal Slug, yet there are only 50 copies left while there were still Metal Slug 3's in stock.

Robert

20 Year Member
Holly shit! Don't tell me that you will play the same game with MS4. Counting one by one the number of copy sold. All the assholes member of the board will be afraid of missing the game and it will be a sold out in 2 weeks.

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
That is also something I am curious of. Alot of people say that this slug is prue crap (I personally love it, I totally agree with Yung Burnout's review of the game that is posted here on the site). So since there are only 50 left, will people rush to buy even though some think it is crap??

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Every time someone posts something like that, the game in question gets sold like candies at the gates of a school.

Robert

20 Year Member
Yeah, they will buy it just for having a copy. Collecing can make you do dumb things.

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
These kind of posts is the reason why I couldnt get Metal Slug 3. Dam you!

Sythe:
That is also something I am curious of. Alot of people say that this slug is prue crap (I personally love it, I totally agree with Yung Burnout's review of the game that is posted here on the site). So since there are only 50 left, will people rush to buy even though some think it is crap??
I played this last week at Funworld in Nashua, NH (which also had KOF2002, Super Sidekicks 2, and SVC C)
I friggin loved MS4!!!

And I'm not just plugging the game b/c it is in this thread. Double machine guns.... FUN!
I am biased by one thing though. I love the slug games, and love Shmups in general so that's that.

Greatkiller:
Think of these posts as a friendly warning.

Personally I find these posts a refreshing source of positive and capitalistic drama.

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
What's with these threads? OMG! Games are selling! So? We've have what? 4 threads about neostore moving a lot of games lately? That's great for S, but there's no reason to get whipped into hysterics. MS3 was a great game, that's why it sold out, I wouldn't worry about getting a slug 4 in the aftermarket.

Where's BryLMoo? I thought this was his job. wink

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
Electroman:
Greatkiller:
Think of these posts as a friendly warning.

Personally I find these posts a refreshing source of positive and capitalistic drama.
I am all about promoting the drama here, makes it so I have something interesting to read while I am at work glee

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
I think Sythe is really Shawn's alternate member account, set up solely for the purpose of hyping games such that he can sell them out faster....

wink

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Greatkiller:
this is so true, every 5 seconds a post is like; " 2 copies left, now 1 copy , all sold out, must of been becasue of the delay in svc:chaos"

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Sythe:
Since everyone just witnessed Metal Slug 3 selling out, it is only a matter of time now before Metal Slug 4 sells out. With there only being 51 English and 4 Japanese, how long do you think they will last?? With SVC Choas being delayed, I could see this game moving very fast over the next month, especially since this is now the only way to go for people to get their slug fix now. :D
oh_no

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
D-Lite:
I think Sythe is really Shawn's alternate member account, set up solely for the purpose of hyping games such that he can sell them out faster....

wink
Well my friends do say I look and act like Geese Howard wink

<small>[ August 22, 2003, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Sythe ]</small>

F

FoodshipNine

HOLY SHIT. Two dimensional control over the desktop, MS4 is drooped hydraulically. I would buy one!

Any sites where I can buy this game!! eek!

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
FoodshipNine:
HOLY SHIT. Two dimensional control over the desktop, MS4 is drooped hydraulically. I would buy one!

Any sites where I can buy this game!! eek!
lol man wtf

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Topics like this make me want to say stuff like.

"OMG!! There's only 50,000,000 GBA SPs in circulation right now! Pick one up before they sell out!!!"

:) :) :)

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
HOLY DOUBLE POSTS, BATMAN!

<small>[ August 22, 2003, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Magnaflux ]</small>

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
No amount of publicity will shift a piece of shit like MS4. smirk

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
Tarma:
I think there is a chance that it could move. Hell could freeze over. Wait, isn't that a topic in Unrelated wink

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Sythe:
Tarma:
I think there is a chance that it could move. Hell could freeze over. Wait, isn't that a topic in Unrelated wink
Hell could freeze over... indeed, at the same time Mega Enterprise could be awarded the contract to code and produce ALL future Neo•Geo games.

Not that IS a scary thought...

<small>[ August 22, 2003, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Tarma ]</small>

For the record, when I first played MS3 a few months ago, I was flickin floored harder than I've ever been in a long, long time. Just let it be known I respect MS3, and what it is.

Now, I played MS4 last weekend for the first time. I played it up to level 3. I had to fight myself to stop playing it so I could enjoy the rest of the levels when I buy the homecart.

I friekin loved the game. With all the dirt that has been said about MS4 over the years, there are still some effects that defy logic:

If MS4 is so bad, and that there are 51 copies still in the Neostore, why is it that its still sold for $249, why does it still pull at least $220 on eBay, and if it rehashes backgrounds, musics, and sprites (just like all other MS games), why the hell does it deserve bashing in the first place?

The only thing I can surmise from this is that people hate MS4 because it isn't SNK. But in reality, if MS4 is a rehashed conglomerate of previous MS games, then you need to blame SNK as well. Hell why not blame Nazca while you are at it.

It just doesn't make sense to me.