GAROU 2 ???? GAROU: LEGACY OF MIGHT

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
GAROU:LEGACY OF MIGHT

WE HAVE GOTTEN RUMORS ABOUT WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE SEQUEL OF GAROU MARK OF THE WOLFES AND THAT SNK LEFT ABANDONED IN PRODUCTION DUE TO CLOSING ITS DOORS BEFORE BEEN REBORN AS PLAYMORE. THE SUPOSSED NAME OF THE GAME IS GAROU LEGACY OF MIGHT AND THE ONLY THING THAT WE KNOW IS THAT THERE IS A EXISTING FUNCIONAL ALPHA VERSION WITH QUITE A FEW ERRORS, THIS VERSION DOSENT HAVE INTRODUCTION SECUENCES OR FINAL ILUSTRATIONS, BUT IF YOU WIN THERE ARE VICTORY SCENES AND THERE IS A UNIQUE CONVERSATION BETWEN TERRY AND ROCK, WICH APARENTLY, HOLDS SOME TYPE OF GRUDGE AGAINST TERRY FOR NOT TELLING ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS FATHER ..GESSE... ALSO YOU CAN SEE ANDY IN THE GAME WITH A NEW LOOK EIJI KISARAJI STYLE OF ART OF FIGHTING 2... ANOTHER OF THE CHARACTERS THAT YOU THAT YOU CAN SEE IN THESE TWO IMAGES IS RYO SAKAZAKI DRESSED AS MR. KARATE LIKE HE APEARED IN FATAL FURY WILD AMBITION. THE WONE WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IS GRANT DO HIS PARTNER KAIN APEARS AS A SELECTABLE CHARACTER FROM THE BEGINING....

THIS IS A RUFF TRANSLATION I DID MY SELF REAL QUICK FOR YOU NON SPANISH SPEAKERS.

A APRENDER ESPAÑOL JODER.......JEJE

<small>[ August 12, 2003, 04:30 AM: Message edited by: SolidSnakeII ]</small>

kc

Belnar Institute Student
playmore has some explaining to do annoyed

<small>[ August 28, 2003, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: kc ]</small>

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
WTF!!! is that a homebrew or a lost demo of garou 2??? is that ever going to be made?? and who is that 2nd fighter??? eek! eek!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Now the search begins. Who the hell took those pictures?

EIJI!!!!!!!!!!!?

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
ITS IF IM NOT MISTAKEN RYO SAKAZAKI WITH A MR KARATE MASK. AND ANDY IS IN THE GAME ALSO WITH A TOTAL NINJA LOOK........

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Can someone translate that page for me, babble fish isn't working for me.

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
If this is "real" this will be the most sort after lost neo game ever.. i know its a part 2 to my fav. i need this!!!!! drool_2 drool_2

Soul hacker

New Challenger
Solidsnake, you're right !

It says in the text that Ryo appears in the game dressed as Mr.Karate...

This * functional *, playable alpha version has no introduction, no outroduction either...

On the second screen shot, I see three colors on the first power bar. Someone care to explain what the colors might stant for ?

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Soul hacker:
Solidsnake, you're right !

It says in the text that Ryo appears in the game dressed as Mr.Karate...

This * functional *, playable alpha version has no introduction, no outroduction either...

On the second screen shot, I see three colors on the first power bar. Someone care to explain what the colors might stant for ?
Yellow would be the life, red would be reduced life, blue would be the "T.O.P" bar.

And that is indeed awesome, I wish this would come out soon, probably the only thing I'm looking forward to besides SvC.

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
the pics are blurry but it looks like it might have been running on the hyper 64 harware

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
POSTED TRANSLATION ON TOP........

<small>[ August 12, 2003, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: SolidSnakeII ]</small>

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
there was definitely some code that was done for a sequal to Garou:MOTW. however, I am not so sure this is it. there are some graphical traits that stress this. regardless, depending on how for along MOTW 2 was (and it should have been pretty far along as tim jackson qouted the game as an upcoming release two years ago) we should see an official release for this title next year. oh, and it is NOT a hyper 64 game (shame on you! shame ) it is neo mvs all the way. buttrock

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
but it looks to have more detail #1 and it looks as if it were jagged but smoothed out by a low-res picture. the picture was very bad quality which smoothed out the horrible wahed out look of these shots. It looks as if they had a sf3 look to them, more detail that was glossed over by the very bad picture quality.

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
THE BLUE IS THE P.O.W BAR IN WICH YOU SHINE AND HAVE A SPECIAL MOVE JUST LIKE IN THE FIRST ONE. I THINK THE THE YELLOW AND RED IS OBVIOUS......

<small>[ August 12, 2003, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: SolidSnakeII ]</small>

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
This looks rather dubious to me...

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
LMAO Bha........this game is not more legit than Crouching Tiger.

And taking into account the source of the information, speksnk,...well... it’s all said.

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
I remember chatting with someone named ND42 from SpekSNK about this months ago.

<small>[ August 12, 2003, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Tora Kouhi ]</small>

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
Interesting... I'm somewhat sceptical to believe SpekSNK, but if this is true what if Playmore is finishing it up, but never mentioned it. It would be interesting if Playmore finished what really might have been SNK's final game.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
you think SNK would make such a sparse looking background? i don;t think so. fanjob in two minutes.

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
NOW I JUST HAVE NOTICED THAT OF COURSE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS IS MR.KARATE BUT THE OTHER ONE IS)))))))WTF MARCO RODRIGUEZ??????????? NOW WHO THE %&$/$ IS THAT...........