New Member with Questions

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
Being new to the Neo Geo Forum here, I had a couple questions that I hope someone can answer for me. I have been hearing alot about an AES II system, and was curious to what what it is. Is it a new NEo Geo system that will play old carts? or a completely new type of technology?

My second question is about Getting a copy of Mark of the wolves for my home cart system? Know anywhere to get one from a legit source?

Any help would be most appreciated.

------------------
There can be only one, Why can't it be me...

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Welcome Highlander67! Well, people have been talking about his AES sytem for some time. If you look at old postes,you can get all the info you need, but here is a little bit for you: The AES 2 is supposed to be a re-designed AES by !Arcade! solutions, with additions of S-video, stereo outputs, 4 controller ports, Jamma compatibility, built in memory card, and possibly a developers switch. If you look at Neo Lords old post, you'll find out all you need.

As for Mark of the Wolves, you could try E-bay, or check out the Neo-store on this site. There is also the selling fourm on this bbs.

Again, welcome to the Neo community!

------------------
"The un-examined life, is a life not worth living"

[This message has been edited by Verbatum (edited February 23, 2001).]