!!!!!!!THE TRUTH ABOUT ARCADE FINAL EDITION!!!!!!!

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Contacted a local arcade distributer by me here in new brunswick, they are 3 minutes from my house, and he told me he has knows !Arcade!. He laughed at me when i asked if they had 100 people, he said more like 3 total.He also told me he knows about those converters they are selling. He says that the parts are professionaly made, but they assemble them, about 5 a week. I plan on going down there to see them, but it is a days drive from me.And another proof if the demand are so high why dont they just make like 2000 converters and sell them everywhere and makes a big load of CASH ?????????? you ask why ????? BECAUSE THEY JUST CAN PROVIDE LIKE 5 A WEEK THEY ARE JUST 3 PPL WORKING ON THEM !ARCADE! IS FULL OF SHIT THIS IS THE TRUTH NOW LOSE YOUR BALLZ !ARCADE! SUPPORTERS.I WILL ONLY REJECT THIS IF I SEE PHOTOS AND PROOF THANKS.

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

now that is probably the best post your frail mind has ever come up with...sup man you suckin nut for the mod job??...thats pretty funny....keep tryin youll get there one day....

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PrOzErG:
Contacted a local arcade distributer by me here in new brunswick, they are 3 minutes from my house, and he told me he has knows !Arcade!. He laughed at me when i asked if they had 100 people, he said more like 3 total.He also told me he knows about those converters they are selling. He says that the parts are professionaly made, but they assemble them, about 5 a week. I plan on going down there to see them, but it is a days drive from me.And another proof if the demand are so high why dont they just make like 2000 converters and sell them everywhere and makes a big load of CASH ?????????? you ask why ????? BECAUSE THEY JUST CAN PROVIDE LIKE 5 A WEEK THEY ARE JUST 3 PPL WORKING ON THEM !ARCADE! IS FULL OF SHIT THIS IS THE TRUTH NOW LOSE YOUR BALLZ !ARCADE! SUPPORTERS.I WILL ONLY REJECT THIS IF I SEE PHOTOS AND PROOF THANKS.

Nobody knows how many employees !Arcade! has! Why don't you take a trip to !Arcade! Solutions' facilities (don't forget to bring a camera, too)? You're closer to them
than most of us! I'd love to visit !Arcade! Solutions, but unlike some lucky people, I don't have the luxury of taking 2 weeks off from work to visit Canada.

Even if !Arcade! is a closet operation, NGF isn't any bigger.
biggrin.gif

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
http://neonews.cjb.net

CkY

n00b
hahaHaHo
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Even if !Arcade! is a closet operation, NGF isn't any bigger
Can you make a frickin post without saying NGF. For someone who hates them so much you sure talk about em alot.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
[/QUOTE] Can you make a frickin post without saying NGF. For someone who hates them so much you sure talk about em alot. [/B][/QUOTE]

You'd know better than anyone!

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I don't like how they treat people, CKY. I can't comment on their business ethics, but some people on this board have, and it doesn't look good to most people. Being an intelligent person, you know this already.

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

CkY

n00b
Not to be mean or anything. But it seems you and the devils would like nothin better for ngf to go away right??? Well you seem to be some of the ones who keep them alive by constantly bringing them up.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CkY:
Not to be mean or anything. But it seems you and the devils would like nothin better for ngf to go away right??? Well you seem to be some of the ones who keep them alive by constantly bringing them up.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I have to agree to some degree, CKY. Talking about them is a form of free press. The
Devils have always mentioned NGF in their posts (for the most part), and I don't normally like to mention them very often unless something comes up (i.e. like Shawn's deal with !Arcade!). Besides, I was just saying that even if !Arcade! is a 'small' operation, their competition is just
as small (based on my understanding), so neither would win in my opinion (they'd both run each other into the ground with bad publicity). Its not that I want them to 'leave', I just wish NGF would start acting like a business.

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
as long as we mention NG* than the shit will stir, Illicious what happened to your site advertisement and pics and capitols.........?

------------------
SIGNED IN BLOOD

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I apologize for the empty post. An error occurred while I was posting my latest message to CKY. The error was the following:

require at D:\WWWRoot\neo-geocom\www\cgi-bin\postings.cgi line 46. Make sure these files exist, permissions are set properly, and paths are set correctly.

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited February 22, 2001).]

S

Silent_Scope

Everyone, just go home and play whatever Neo games or other systems you've got. If you don't have anything to do, drive to Arcade's company and talk to him. If you love NGF so much, ask Dion for his autograph or something, maybe his underware so at least you have "part" of him. Just tired of shits that people always "discover" new secret or claim he's the spotlight or something. Just play your goddamn game and shut up.

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
ProSPAM is so desperate to be in the spotlight, he posts in the war room using a fake ID and insults himself and his own mother, in a feeble attempt to gain sympathy and attention.

-BioMotor_Unitron

PrOzErG

Oh yeah BioMotor_Unitron thats great tying to destroy me but it was not me posting unregisterd it was your friend caris

------------------

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I do not even know Caris, he is just a name in the forums to me. I have chatted with him a couple of times in the chat room. At least he does not go around constantly spamming the board with one word replies.

-BioMotor_Unitron

PrOzErG

BioMotor_Unitron but i was not posting shit whit unregisterd names to get ppl attention

------------------

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PrOzErG:
BioMotor_Unitron but i was not posting shit whit unregisterd names to get ppl attention

Well, if he is posting under an unregistered name, how does that get attention for him?

-BioMotor_Unitron

PrOzErG

I dont know maybe to get him personal pleasure ??
rolleyes.gif

------------------

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
In the future guys try not to piss off a Canadian. We don't shutup when we're pissed( especially those east coast types ).lol have you hugged a Canuck today?
-----------------

[This message has been edited by dragynchylde (edited February 23, 2001).]