The Truth about the 'SNK Devils'

T

The_Truth

You want to know the truth, the hard cold truth.... Well here it is....

The 'SNK Devils' as they have called themselves. They have been purchased, they have 'SOLD OUT' to someone that is appearing by all rights to be a scammer, a con artist. For a little piece of space in some 'BBS' that is too complicated for the normal moron to use.

Since all 'the Devils' can base anything they say on is what they hear, from what I hear this Arcade dude created a great product. But the way he treated Shawn by playing bullshit with him, that was not right. But the 'SNK Devils' stand by their master. They support his every move. They have no clue what he is planning, they dog people behind their backs, and they speak of things they do not understand. Just wait until they are needed no longer, and the leash gets cut, what will happen then? Well, the community here most likely now reject them by that point. Their master will tell the community there (if there is one) to also reject them. Back to being refugees again....

They love to try to trash the mods and admine, but they fail to answer any questions asked of them. All they can answer is 'NGF.' Maybe the 'SNK Devils' should call themselves the 'NGF Ad Agency.' Whats wrong, coller too tight?

And, those who live in glass house shalt not throw stones. Hypocracy rules, and the 'SNK Devils' do not lack it. One of the mods I talked to here mentioned that Illicious liked Shawn's pricing so much that he decided to sell some games for big bucks.... Oops, being a hypocrite, guess he ain't a real 'SNK Devil.' And then their is that Caris guy.... Lets not start with Fakers....

So, what now, gonna post some more CAPS LOCK BULLSHIT? More *NGF* shit? God,

Wake up, smell the dog shit.... The devils are on their way out.... Losing their creditbility as we speak.... Go back to your dog house and lick your master's boots!

'Ya Think Ya Know BI-ATCH!'

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
This post would have had much more impact if you would have posted with your real ID. Instead you act like a coward and hide as an unregistered user... why is this? I am starting to realize that the devil's are not as bad as I first thought. It seems like they are constantly being provoked by people, and most of them are too afraid to come forward such as in this post and the ban devil gui post!

-Nick

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
THANK YOU, I ASSUME THIS IS THE MASTER WORK OF EITHER "ngf" STAFF, ONE OF THE MODS ON FIRE......

OR CHIMPMEISTER........
BEEN BOUGHT, ME?

YOU KEEP WISHING IM THAT CHEAP.......

GOODWILL IS NOT SERVITUDE.......LEARN IT WELL
DEVIL GUI

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
nruva you are with Devil_gui now ?? the other day you where all against him ?? how ppl are tinking on this bord ??

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

another ploy to shine the light on ngf and try to cover up the truths when they are being revealed...either that post was made by the main dude here,or by one of the mods,or hell even by ngf themself seein they are the undercover rulers here ...its all good though, the truth has been stated..as for us being lead like stray dogs..i follow no one but god!!...as for a bbs..one shall appear for all the real hardcore gamers..one that isnt corrupt,full of lies,little kids,or whiney babys..but one that represents the true neo geo,the way neo was meant to be ,fun, not for money,not for power,and not for "oh im the crump worship me status" or "i fucked your mother"... a neo paradise so to speak..if that is possible..this guy here above obviously cant take the truth..the truth is exactly as has been laid out by us..its been going on under everyones nose for a very long time..no one tells me what to say..i am my own master..and the day someone ever made me say something i didnt believe in..that person would be laying on the floor convulsing.....have a nice day!..snk wolfblood........SAMHAIN SNK DEVIL AND HARDCORE GAMER.

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
oops wrong post hehe
------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

[This message has been edited by PrOzErG (edited February 20, 2001).]

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Originally posted by DEVIL_GUI:
THANK YOU, I ASSUME THIS IS THE MASTER WORK OF EITHER "ngf" STAFF, ONE OF THE MODS ON FIRE......

OR CHIMPMEISTER........
BEEN BOUGHT, ME?

YOU KEEP WISHING IM THAT CHEAP.......

GOODWILL IS NOT SERVITUDE.......LEARN IT WELL
DEVIL GUI

YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SNK DEVIL WOLFS BLOOD OROCHI KILLER DEATH BRINGER blah blah blah blah blah etc. etc.

Nah, wasn't me GUI, though I don't disagree with the Truth. I mean after all, if THE TRUTH posted it, then it must be TRUE, right?
wink.gif

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by PrOzErG:
nruva you are with Devil_gui now ?? the other day you where all against him ?? how ppl are tinking on this bord ??

Actually I am not sure, I would hate to say I am against anyone on this board, but I do admit that it seems a lot of people are hounding the devils right now... If you want to attack them, or me, or anyone else, I would hope you would use your real name/id. As it stands though, this person was too afraid to come forward with this info and instead hid behind an unregistered ID. That really just made the attack meaningless. It is a lot easier to say things about people when you do not have to live with the consequences of doing so. A much bigger man would have signed in with their ID and spoke their mind freely. That was my only point.

-Nick
edited for spelling error

[This message has been edited by nruva (edited February 20, 2001).]

DEVIL_GUI

WOLFS BLOOD IS SAMHAINS TITLE NOT MINE, SO IS KILLER.......BRINGER......NOT ME, ITS

SNK NIGHTMARE DEVIL AND MASTER WARLORD VAMPIRE AND DEATH OROCHI PYRO GUI LONG THE SOUL REAPER AND HAPPY HELLO KITTY PYRE DEMON LORD OF BLOOD......

I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS GUYS "TRUTH"......I BELIEVE HES QUITE A SAD LITTLE PERSON.....I MEAN, POSTING UNDER YOUR SCREEN NAME IS FINE TO ME, AT LEAST I KNOW WHOS SAYING IT.....
WHO IM ADDRESSING.....

GUESS ITS SOMEONE WHOS JEALOUS THEY CANT BUY MY LOYALTY.......

POOR BABY, IM NOT FIGHTING FOR YOU OR ngf....BOO HOO FOR YOU!
DEVIL GUI

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Originally posted by The_Truth:
You want to know the truth, the hard cold truth.... Well here it is....

The 'SNK Devils' as they have called themselves. They have been purchased, they have 'SOLD OUT' to someone that is appearing by all rights to be a scammer, a con artist. For a little piece of space in some 'BBS' that is too complicated for the normal moron to use.

Since all 'the Devils' can base anything they say on is what they hear, from what I hear this Arcade dude created a great product. But the way he treated Shawn by playing bullshit with him, that was not right. But the 'SNK Devils' stand by their master. They support his every move. They have no clue what he is planning, they dog people behind their backs, and they speak of things they do not understand. Just wait until they are needed no longer, and the leash gets cut, what will happen then? Well, the community here most likely now reject them by that point. Their master will tell the community there (if there is one) to also reject them. Back to being refugees again....

They love to try to trash the mods and admine, but they fail to answer any questions asked of them. All they can answer is 'NGF.' Maybe the 'SNK Devils' should call themselves the 'NGF Ad Agency.' Whats wrong, coller too tight?

And, those who live in glass house shalt not throw stones. Hypocracy rules, and the 'SNK Devils' do not lack it. One of the mods I talked to here mentioned that Illicious liked Shawn's pricing so much that he decided to sell some games for big bucks.... Oops, being a hypocrite, guess he ain't a real 'SNK Devil.' And then their is that Caris guy.... Lets not start with Fakers....

So, what now, gonna post some more CAPS LOCK BULLSHIT? More *NGF* shit? God,

Wake up, smell the dog shit.... The devils are on their way out.... Losing their creditbility as we speak.... Go back to your dog house and lick your master's boots!

'Ya Think Ya Know BI-ATCH!'

OK lets go over this one more time for thoes stupid fucks who cant understand shit.

Now i can only speak for myself:

I think if someone is selling NGF carts then i have every right to question them but trashing them i have not.
Where does this trashing shit ome from?

This BBS is ool and shawn is a good person but regardless i will expose any and all who is foul, corrupt, lies or appear uncertain.

If there is a new party that "claoms" to be truly for the Neo Community then expect the Devils to be on thier side and all over them like flies to shit until they are found foul, corrupt or as liars.

When i say "all" that means not only NGF, Ebay, Shawn, BuyRite, NCS but also thoes who im currently pleased with like !ARCADE!.

!ARCADE! already knoes that if i find his company foul then expect to be exposed with no mercy.
Why you might think?
Becuase as a SNK DEVIL we are for the Neo Community of truth which means if you dont fuckin knoe then re-read the above.

The DEVILS have no master - re- read the above.

As for Shawn i say he is a very intelligent, respeted and good person but like i said "all" will be exposed if i find or sense something foul.

If anyone has nuthing to hide then "questioning" isnt wrong in the case of suspeted foulness just as the same way as you(the unregistered) have the right to question the DEVILS so now try to expose us for wrong doing if that was ever possible or if we ever have.

Saying we "SOLD OUT" is meaning what?
Sold out to whom that has scammed who?
What fcking sense are you making saying that the DEVILS sold out to a scam artist when that goes against everything the Devils stand for?
Do you think i or we need a lil space of BBS shit to sell out?
Speak of the truth to us and you will hear, smell. feel, see, taste and Fuck watch us expose thoes who are foul inluding our alies and ourselves.

I smell some NGF Related bullshit like always and many before has tried to discredit the DEVILS and have seriously Failed in the past and will continue in the Future.

Im sick of all these lil blind hoes talking shit who dont have the balls to see the truth and dont even ever give the DEVILS Credit when Credit is way past long over fckin due.

YOU CAN'T DISCREDIT, RULE, CONTAIN, TWIST, TAINT, MASK, CORRUPT, CONFUSE OR NGF THE DEVILS FOR WE FKING STAND FOR THE REAL TRUTH OF THE NEO COMMUNITY LIKE WE ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL NO MATTER WHAT.

Happy Birthday Mr. Lester Wiggle you have won the Dumb Fuck award for opening your mouth.

------------------

bloodbar.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
Originally posted by Lord Illicious:
If there is a new party that "claoms" to be truly for the Neo Community then expect the Devils to be on thier side and all over them like flies to shit until they are found foul, corrupt or as liars. !ARCADE! already knoes that if i find his company foul then expect to be exposed with no mercy. Speak of the truth to us and you will hear, smell. feel, see, taste and Fuck watch us expose thoes who are foul inluding our alies and ourselves.

This topic originated in the War Room and has been moved to News and Rumors.

After reading your post I feel obligated to provide you with the proof you seek.

Using neo-geo.com to promote an adapter is acceptable. Using neo-geo.com to promote a new bbs is acceptable. Selling an adapter through neo-geo.com, or any other merchant is acceptable. Making explicit verbal and signed agreements for large business deals then breaking and denying their existence is unacceptable. I sat quietly for 4 months while someone held thousands worth of my neo carts. The transaction was in limbo until I had enough confidence to speak up. I will not yield for months while someone underhandedly uses immoral tactics to steal the luster of neo-geo.com for his own personal benefit.

Publicly, it appears that many are “turning a blind eye”. This act is clearly illustrated in the topic I created asking two straightforward questions. 57 replies, yet the majority of the posts ignored my initial questions. Turning a blind eye

I’m having serious doubts that !Arcade! is a midsize company consisting of 100+ employees. I believe that !Arcade! is a two man crew with high hopes of making it big. I no longer have any reason to hesitate, considering the giant company was based on smoke and mirrors. Now your indisputable truth is presented.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I would be willing to bet an authentic NGF cart that I know who The_Truth is. His typing style matches fairly closely, as do his spelling errors. Want to check something first, as it is no good making accusations without proof. I know for sure it is not ChimpMeister, though. He says what he thinks, he does not hide behind fake ID's like certain kids that are still in school.

-BioMotor_Unitron

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

So you are saying that !ARCADE! used you and your neogeo.com BBS to advertise his converter? OR:
That the deal you had with him is unacceptable?

I see your point hmmmmm.

I have spoken a lil to !ARCADE! about this and this brings a few questions to mind.

From what i hear of your deal with
!ARCADE! is that the reason the deal was broken is because of your failed deposit on thoes converters by the end of the time period when the deal was made.
After that a second offer was sent and your deal was terminated due to your associations with NGF which enough reason for someone to kill a deal no matter of what type of money is involved.

!ARCADE! created the Converter for the sole purpose to help the Neo community and its existance stands as a prime example of this.

I have to be honest with you thoe:
If it was me then i would have done the same thing and stopped any agreed transactions with you for the same reason of your a dealings with NGF.

The Question is:
What have you lost and how?
How have you been ripped off and how?
I dont see a scam here except for a possible tactic by !ARCADE! to advertise his Converter on your BBS. BUT:
Such a tactic would be foolish cuz wouldnt he know that you would have a agreement on paper (its not a contract) and could expose him?
"Why create such advertising tactic when you can simply post in this BBS about your product?"
I dont undertstand why all that trouble when you can make just ONE post and answer a few questions when the members ask.
How can it be a tactic to advertise when a printed agreement was made?

I will question !ARCADE! about this supposedly advertising tactic but the converter deal is between you and him.

Also, how much advertising did !ARCADE! do on your BBS?

He hardly posts here.

BUT:

How much advertising has NGF here?
This whole site (a giant NGF pool) is mainly about NGF to the point where you made a post rank about them.
Now you buy not only a fake KOF2K (a kof2k with the ngf.com on the back of the cart which they claim that SNK printed it there- oh jesus!) cart off of NGF but many other games too and sell them to thoes who dont knoe where they came from.

Thats a scam.

Man let me let you in a lil secret:

!ARCADE! came to the DEVILS for the main reason that we are for the Neo truth and expose the corrupt.

This is cause many in this BBS, other BBSes and Clubs have many hidden NGFers or just corrupt game dealers.

Maybe your deal went bad with !ARCADE! cuz of your associations with NGF are going deeper than many could believe.
Do you really think we (DEVILS) wont say who is dealing with who, what, when, where and how? (truth)

You always brings up !ARCADE! but you never mention a word (no more at least)on how NGF are huge bullshit artists.

Also, that agreement you posted would have been usefull if !ARCADE! was to deny any past failed transactions but he has admitted to me of what happend cuz of your dealings with NGF and i still dont see no scams or corruptness except the NGF carts in your Neo Store.

Brymloo is considering buying from NGF again so shouldnt you go tell him not to like you insisted before?

------------------

bloodbar.gif

[This message has been edited by Lord Illicious (edited February 21, 2001).]

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

well let me see if i can add my honest opinion to this infantile game mr shawn is playing...its obvious that the deal was brokein because of your involvment and close personal ties with ngf..1.it states you are to no longer associate with ngf which by the way you failed to do..if i was a legitimate business i wouldnt want my products sold along side ngfs either..its simple as that..you were asked to severe all ties with ngf!! you have clearly broke that part of the agreement!!...2.. it states you are not to discuss the deal prior to its completion..which you have also broken..seeing that you have posted the info all over this bbs prior to the deal being sealed in your store and amoung the board...this part of the agreement you have broken also......i see you have broken 2 of the main rules of the agreement..this is just my opinion..but it seems to me anyone that breaks the rules of a written agreement voids the deal completely......i think you brought this on your self ..by lieing and running your mouth...now you are trying to discredit a legit company who by the way are produceing nothing but quality products..with no track record at all of scams or thievery...your views are twisted and your tactics are unethical in my opinion..you deal with ngf on a daily basis period....again its clear to me that you have broken 2 of the major agreements ...anyone can see this...just samhains opinion and samhains alone...thank you for your time...

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited February 21, 2001).]

DEVIL_GUI

ALL I CAN SAY IS "DUUUUUHHHHHHHH DOES THE NEO CD DEAL COUNT AS AN ngf TRANSACTION/ASSOCIATION"
YOU DONT TRUST THEM TO GIVE YOU THE CONVERTOR, YET YOU CRY WHEN YOU DONT GET IT......I SAW THE ADVERTISEMENTS MYSELF FOR THE CONVERTOR OVER A WEEK AGO........

I SEE YOUR END ISNT SIGNED EITHER..........
DEVIL GUI

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

One of the mods I talked to here mentioned that Illicious liked Shawn's pricing so much that he decided to sell some games for big bucks.... Oops, being a hypocrite, guess he ain't a real 'SNK Devil.'

What a dumbfuck.
Ask Shawn when thoes carts were sold dumbass.
I sold him 3 mint homecarts for a great price that he offered me when i was in a time of need.
What was thoes games for big bucks?
1)Sam Sho 4 jap mint
2)Gowaiser US mint (worth $500 alone)
3)Last Blade US mint

According to the neogeo.com pricelist it all comes out to about $1100 and i sold it for around $700 and i shipped it free EMS (Express mail with tracking confirmation) saftly pakaged with each cart wrapped in a huge box to ensure delivery damage.
I paked thoes carts like they was fine china.

Yea makes sense that you run some crap about me liking Shawn's neostore prices when i never bought from him and thoes carts where sold before Shawn's suspected involvment with NGF(before even NGF came out with the fake kof2k cart) you dumbass.

Go ask Shawn about it.

Thank you for trying to discredit me with your crap cuz you know you cant and ill be looking foward to any unregistered hoes trying to run some bullshit on me again.

------------------

bloodbar.gif

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

i will repost this leaving my original post cuz i knoe many will say alot of shit.

One of the mods I talked to here mentioned that Illicious liked Shawn's pricing so much that he decided to sell some games for big bucks.... Oops, being a hypocrite, guess he ain't a real 'SNK Devil.'

What a dumbfuck.
Ask Shawn when thoes carts were sold dumbass.
I sold him 3 mint homecarts for a great price that he offered me when i was in a time of need.
What was thoes games for big bucks?
1)Sam Sho 4 jap mint
2)Gowaiser US mint (worth $500 alone)
3)Last Blade US mint

According to the neogeo.com pricelist it all comes out to about $1100 and i sold it for around $700 and i shipped it free EMS (Express mail with tracking confirmation) saftly pakaged with each cart wrapped in a huge box to ensure prevention of delivery damage.
I packed thoes carts like they was fine china.

Yea makes sense that you run some crap about me liking Shawn's neostore prices when i never bought from him and thoes carts where sold before Shawn's suspected involvment with NGF(before even NGF came out with the fake kof2k cart) you dumbass.

Go ask Shawn about it.

Thank you for trying to discredit me with your crap cuz you know you cant and ill be looking foward to any unregistered hoes trying to run some bullshit on me again.

------------------

bloodbar.gif

S

Silent_Scope

Shawn said: "Using neo-geo.com to promote an adapter is acceptable. Using neo-geo.com to promote a new bbs is acceptable. Selling an adapter through neo-geo.com, or any other merchant is acceptable. Making explicit verbal and signed agreements for large business deals then breaking and denying their existence is unacceptable. "

I'll say: "everything could be acceptable. But using fake name/identity is unacceptable. Telling lie is unacceptable."

I just don't know why there are some thugs trying to hide their identities on purpose and posting stupid messages. If you want to complain, challenge, or anything, please use your username.

I have seen lots BS in here........
C'mon, we are just Neo players. Do you think we are here for business or politics?

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?