Nightmare in the Dark Pictures!

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
http://www.neo-geo.com/snk/reviews/nitd/nitd.html

Been here since last night....

I got my box a day early! Spent yesterday capping the screenshots. In brief, the game makes me thing of Bubble Bobble, I haven't thought of another game to compare it too!

As far as the KOF 2k, I've taken a brief look at it, it looks real good, the print quality is 100 times better than the 2 previous carts I have from a few months back (no bleeding aroung the usual Neo Geo logo). If I have time tonight, I will post more thoughts.... So, the transaction was extremely fast, and so far I am satisfied.

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

2 PREVIOUS CARTS FROM A FEW MONTHS BACK?.......HMMMMMMMMM..NOT MY CONCERN WHAT YOU BLOW YOUR WAD ON BUT WHY CONTINUE TO SUPPORT AND PURCHASE FROM SOMEONE IF THEYVE DONE YOU WRONG IN THE PAST?..THEN MARKET THERE SHIT FOR THEM ALSO?? IT BAFFLES ME... .....MY HOW WE SELL OUT AT THE DROP OF A DIME..I STILL HAVENT FORGOT WHAT YOU PULLED..YOU THINK YOUR SLICK HUH? RATBOY....AND ONLY YOU AND I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.........STRICK 9 ANYONE?

edited for the sensitive ears out there..nothing less,nothing more.....
------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited February 20, 2001).]

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Yawn.... Blah blah blah.... Blah blah blah....

Obviously some people never grow up.... It is a shame.....

Maybe you should quit talking in riddles, and also write like a civilized person, clean language, etc.... You insult, but provide no facts.... Crawl back into whatever hole or contribute something positive....

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

how bout i put my foot up your sqeeky little ass.....no facts huh...you posted your facts throughout the bbs moron...ngf sellout.....rat trap to your skull..rodent scum....or how bout i take your little furry frail body and squeeeeeze till your beady red shifty eyes pop out of your head..mice are weak diasese ridden creatures..they worm in sneak around...then leave with the cheese...run the maze!!! at the end is a ngf cart just for you..and some swiss dangling by dions hand..jump do tricks..NGF SELLOUTS...LIARS...TRAITERS.... i rest my case..no more mouse shit on the floor.......

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

I think theres something wrong when someone has an infatuation with stuffed animals and mice the way that guy does.... creepy... lol

C

Caris Nautilus

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited February 20, 2001).]

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

ohhhhh looky the little mouse... mousey poo aint he cute!!!.."STOOOMP!!!!!!.....are you nibblin on dions nuts with those big yellow incisors of yours again??.....display the nitd shots for your master...lead the public his way for the offical ngf realease of nitd home...few know that its going to take a motw or kof 99 or metal slug 3 cart to kill to make those nitd conversions...blasphemy!!!!!!...

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
ACTUALLY, ITS GOING TO TAKE "2" CARTS, BECAUSE ngf DOESNT KNOW HOW TO WORK AROUND THE PROTECTION CHIP.......

$3000......OWCH......

DEVIL GUI

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
That would fucking suck if NGF tore apart KOF99, MS3, or any other AES for a NITD conversion. I hope it doesnt come to that!

B

Bobak!

Originally posted by NeoTurfMasta:
That would fucking suck if NGF tore apart KOF99, MS3, or any other AES for a NITD conversion. I hope it doesnt come to that!

Well, when people don't have ethics, anything is possible...

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

I

Iori

It's a shame, though. BTW:Congrats on your new position, Bobak!

------------------
vicecharge.gif

B

Bobak!

Originally posted by Iori:
It's a shame, though. BTW:Congrats on your new position, Bobak!

Thanks!
smile.gif

If I do my job right, no one will ever notice (other than those blinking stars)...

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Thanks for the Pic's!

------------------
"The un-examined life, is a life not worth living"

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Yeah, thanks a lot for the pics they look pretty cool, although I'm not sure this game will be all that incredible (not worth the $550 for the MVS, at least!!!).

Mouse,
Tell me; do you like the game? Is it fun? Gameplay? Music? Replay value? Is it a great game that keeps you up all night, or will it just be an over-priced collectible? Please let me know.
AOF