Nightmare in the Dark.

Yukuridanshi

lurking, ,
I suppose Snow Bros. is a good game to compare it to gameplay-wise. And as for the location it's at, it's a high probability it is a test location as it is located right in the center of Osaka's electronic district (Nipponbashi). I'll be going back soon to play it a few times so I can come back at you with a full review.

P.S. Some of you have questioned my authenicity. Tell me, have any of you considered the possibility that more than one person could be using this screen name? The NitD post was by me. The one before that was by one of my friends, and a fellow member of the Neo community. He needs to sell those carts, anyone who is interested can reach him at this same address. (And by the way, my AOL address is real too, I started that account before I left the US; I'm running several more auctions on eBay if anyone is interested)

Yukuri

Robert

20 Year Member
It would be very interesting if can test this game because everybody speak about it but no one gave a real description of it.I wait your test on the review section.

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
You can expect any posts that seem to come from left field to get questioned by someone. We have a slight "poser" problem if you catch my drift. As far as your e-bay auctions go, I would like to check them out but I don't see any. Have you posted them yet?
Later,
Jeff

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
Hi Neo Geo fans,

I recognize this person's Email, because I bought a NEW WH2Jet from him a month ago when he was living in the US. In my opinion he is a good source for info. on NitD.

HMM..a "Snow Bros." type game HA.? I will buy this game second-hand, because it will not be worth the $330.

NSX-T