NitD is already OUT, people.

Yukuridanshi

lurking, ,
The game has been up and running on the MVS at one of my local arcades for the past three weeks. It's finished, it's out, and it's BEEN ready to play.

The game's graphics looked like it used a modified Metal Slug engine (of course the screen is static), and I couldn't say it was my type of game. But I'm sure it will appeal to many of you.

Y.D.

B

Bobak!

Y.D.

Thanks a lot for the info! Hard facts are always appreciated over the rumor mill
smile.gif

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
damn im behind lately sorry
smile.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

militants............ahahahahahaaaaaa...hmmmm..

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
Hi Yukuridanshi,

So is the game a "Snow Bros." type game or a CAPCOM "Ghouls and Ghost" game. You use the word static, so the game is a "Snow Bros." type game?

NSX-T

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
So when exactly was the anticipated date? Wasn't it supposed to be the 11th of the month or so?

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Oh, and who is the maker of this game? Not having seen any other company's name on the flier nominally I would have guessed Aruze, but I don't really think it's them.

Thanks,

Neo BomberMan

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
Yukuridanshi,

I have been interested in talking directly to a Japanese gamer for a while so I read all of your posts:

Originally posted by Yukuridanshi in selling forum:

"hi, i am japonese think my english is not so good but...
now I sell 3 game of King Of Fighters 2000. i have here in Japan, complete new, not ever opened. sell for exact $330 US dollar, shipping I pay. Let me know. OK"

Y.D.

And then I read this post:

"The game has been up and running on the MVS at one of my local arcades for the past three weeks. It's finished, it's out, and it's BEEN ready to play.
The game's graphics looked like it used a modified Metal Slug engine (of course the screen is static), and I couldn't say it was my type of game. But I'm sure it will appeal to many of you."

Y.D.

All I can say is that your English improved dramatically in the span of one day. What is your secret? I wanted to verify that your e-mail that you have in your profile is correct: rds00@aol.com I wanted to veify it because I thought Japanese AOL addresses were username@jp.aol.com
Thanks,
Jeff

[This message has been edited by SoloFenris (edited February 19, 2001).]

B

Bobak!

Originally posted by Iori:
Bobak! Are you a commie?

Could a communist ever, in good concious, try and collect Neo Geo? It's probably the single most OVER-capitalized system on the market.

But this is far OT...

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Bobak! is Guerrilla War on nes ??? and if yes where can i get it ?? thanks

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

Mike

Bead Banger
Great observation Jeff...I was kinda wondering the same thing about our friend in "Japan"

B

Bobak!

Originally posted by PrOzErG:
Bobak! is Guerrilla War on nes ??? and if yes where can i get it ?? thanks

Yup, its on NES. You can usually find a copy for $5 or so on eBay. The NES version is different than the arcade but is just as good if not better (its sort of like the difference between the arcade and NES versions of Ikari Warriors).

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
Originally posted by Mike:
Great observation Jeff...I was kinda wondering the same thing about our friend in "Japan"

Here is another reason I thought it was strange:

"NitD is already OUT, people."

"It's finished, it's out, and it's BEEN ready to play."

Do those condascending tones seem familiar? I can tell you, that sure as hell isn't a Japanese communication trait.

Later,
Jeff

[This message has been edited by SoloFenris (edited February 19, 2001).]

I

Iori

Yeah, I knew Guerilla War was "Guevara" in Japan, where you could play as Che Guavara or Fidel Castro in the Cuban Revolution.
But still it made me wonder about El Presidente as your signature.

You have a point about the neo being the most over-capitalized system. but is there such a thing as over-capitalized?

And remember, kids. The NES Dodgeball was still better since you could kick the USSR's ass.

------------------
vicecharge.gif

B

Bobak!

Originally posted by Iori:

But still it made me wonder about El Presidente as your signature.

Really? Take a closer look.

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

Maxim

Kabuki Klasher
So when can we get some pics of this game??

It sounds really cool, and I'm telling a lot of my friends about it, to get them interested in the Neo Scene, but they, as well as I, want to see pics of it.

Hah, I haven't seen anyone use as many commas as I just did...

------------------
"Everyone's Gonna Die!!"

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Don't suppose you could tell us if this is a test location or not? NitD has NOT been officially released yet, since the usual non US distributors do not have it. I would not be one bit surprised if that is what he saw. But, I could be wrong....

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
How is the game? Did anyone play it yet? Ok, I am prejudging a game before I even have chance to play it, but from what little I have seen, it maybe an lukeworm title. I don't know if I want to shell around $500 for that game if it's only average.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"