Baptism by fire then

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
but there is something that i cant understand...
i cant get me head 'round it...

so shawn's buying a huge amount of cds and some carts off NGF...

that is surely not the smartest move EVER,
we all know this and prolly shawn knows it all too well now

but this aint the point...

2 days ago,was talkin to shawn on icq,
like always

i went like:
so...this ngf stock...
what if the carts are fake?
what you gonna do?
are they real or wot?

he said they aint freaked they're real

alright then i thought

this new stock off ngf is real...
well,talkin about the carts not the cds,
couldnt care less about em

so this stock off ngf is poisoned anyway cos it came from those cunts,right?

but the carts are A U T H E N T I C

because shawn will personaly check each and every one of em carts...innit,shawn?

so drunken and you angry lot,
you're upset cos you think they're fake or cos they came from their lair?

please do tell !

the real question now is:

shawn bought this stock from ngf...
and he openly told us

but has something like that happened before?

i mean,
apart from that stupid kof 2000 us,

d'you think he bought carts off ngf before?

and i dont mean his carts,the converted ones,like that doa strikers for 782739207838927 dollars....

i mean the carts for us....the carts for the store...

tis what i want to know

so enlighten me,shawn

also if this DID happen before,
did you check those carts back then?

thats all i want to know,ta

aint too worried meself cos i only want jap carts and they dont mess too much with em,
cos they only fuck up the yank versions but..

but still...id be fuckin pissed off if i knew one of me jap carts aint 4 real...

now i'm gonna bed

good night all

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
I hate it when you're saying something......
...and you fucking well forget what you're saying before you've said it.......
happens more and more these days, and all...

to cut a long story short:
forgot me signature....

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
wrote a msg about forgettin me signature....

only to forget about it AGAIN

t w a t

------------------
27474709.jpg

Shawn

snkusa.com
People want to know if the inventory of the neo store has been coming from NGF. You want the truth? You want absolute honesty? Not a problem, I will be completely honest, just as I have been with you. The last purchase I made from Dion Dakis was for an orange striped English version NGF Metal Slug 3. I wanted this game solely for the purpose of making a cart picture to add to the library of individual cart pictures on the collection page. This was shortly after the titles release, which was before the forums or neo store even existed! I never got the game, and was forced to buy an unreleased Captain Tomaday before he sent me MS3, but what he sent was the Japanese version. I was rather displeased, considering he charged me a $70 late fee for my payment being postmarked one day late. He says the first package was lost, no tracking # was used. This entire ordeal covered a period of two months or more.

You want to know what my last purchase from Chris Ray was? It consisted of 8 unreleased home carts valued at $7800 in NGF’s book. These carts were purchased for my personal collection. The carts were shipped literally the next day. Only one cart did not work, Strikers 45, the most important of the bunch. Jeff Kurtz tried to fix it (for free), was sent back to Chris, then back to me in working condition. Since then, I have decided to quit collecting converted home carts.

As you can see, prior to the recent purchase of their English KoF 2k and new old stock, zero carts were provided from NGF. My first copy of NGF KoF 2k did not even come from NGF! It came from someone else who no longer wanted their copy. I saw it’s quality first hand, just as many of you have seen Arcades converter and were impressed with it’s quality. Not that there would have been anything wrong with inventory coming from NGF in the first place, as long as I keep it honest. Freaked carts or converted carts, just as long as the customer is sufficiently informed I do not see the problem. Eventually people will want to trade in their converted carts, or their freaked home carts. So far no one has. I can honestly say I have never held a freaked home cart, out side of the unreleased. There for, all home carts from the neo store have been 100% SNK authentic. I accept anything neo related, be it from SNK, NGH, NGF, Arcade, MAS, or any other source that can provide fully functional gaming merchandise. People can choose what they buy, play, or collect. No obligations are involved.

You want to know where my carts have been coming from? They come from all over the world. I made a purchase from a guy in Thailand, of all places, who provided me with 2 English Ninja Master’s, U.S. Double Dragon, U.S. Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and more. Europe has also been a great source, and of course domestically. They come from everywhere, even you Fran. You have helped my collection and the neo store. I now have the Euro version of Football Frenzy and Euro Ninja Commando thanks to you.

Convincing NCS, Gamedude, or even me that it was a mistake buying new SNK authentic CD’s and carts will be near impossible. This was a rare opportunity. The chances of other stockpiles like this just sitting there are slim to none. Would you have preferred NGF sell them one by one after they were freaked instead? As long as I get what I paid for, this purchase should not be considered a mistake.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

YOU TOO CAN BE LIKE BILLY PITT!!! JUST LOOK AT THOSE BOXES UPOUN BOXES OF BRAND NEW ART OF FIGHTING 2 CARTS...HMMMMMMM...

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
thats what i wanted to know....

could have asked you on icq but thought it was something useful to share with the rest of the lads...
with the rest of this community,
a society like no other...

cheers

------------------
27474709.jpg