About editing messages.....

S

Silent_Scope

Editing a previous written message isn't anything wrong. Some people might change the wording for better sentence structure or spelling (like me). Others might change the contents that original script might offend people in some ways. If we have to "unofficially" agree not to change our message often, then one more thing needs to be mentioned. Moderators please, please, do not delete some posts. I'm not saying misplaced posts or duplicated ones. But some "special" topics got chop off. I do remember there are several posts got chop off when I checked forum back later. Originally those posts were written by "some gangsters" but those posts disappeared nowhere after few people responded (including me).
If this is a free talk place, then everyone has right to opinion himself/herself.
There is no right opinion but just an expression.

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
VERY TRUE!

LIKE MY VALID POSTS GETTING MOVED TO THE WARROOM!

DEVIL GUI

B

Bobak!

I consistantly misspell, misquote, forget stuff...

[This message has been edited by Bobak! (edited February 18, 2001).]

S

Silent_Scope

hahahahhaha.............
That's funny, Bobak!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Yeah,
I think it is kind of weak that the moderators and Shawn fel onto the editing of posts thing. I hope that isn't held against you. I mean, if you type something... then think... hey, maybe that is not the best thing to say... well, I would hope you would edit it. And if you leave something out, or say something incorrectly, you should be able to go back and edit the message. Besides, if Shawn did not want us to do this, why the hell did he leave the feature turned on? Unless, he has no control over it, which in that case he should have stated a long time ago to please not edit your messages unless you have good reason. I am glad the flame war seems to be over... and I really was kind of pissed that everyone was attacking one another. I mean, I am just a doped up moron who is trying to get into someones panties,
smile.gif

-Nick