What's new at Fan Scene...

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
Fan Scene has gone through a big update recently. Aside from a new look, there's also new people...

First up is Omega-Neo, starting his new column The Horror Factory with an awesome review of the Turbo Express. If you're trying to decide on a handheld to get anytime soon, you won't want to miss this article.

Next we have another newcomer, Sassy Bitch, giving her thoughts and opinions on SNK's fashion sense. Vanessa and Blue Mary are her first subjects put under the microscope and dissected...

And there's new material from some of us regulars. SNK Devil Gui Long Screams from the Assylum in his article called "WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY BLOODETH" that includes a review for Samurai Shodown II on the Neo CD, a recipe for "EXTRA RARE BLOODY STEAK", a song, and some art, among lots of other things. Lots of good reading to be had here.

Tadao resurfaces with new cos-play pics for his Neo Geo Harem. Very nice stuff here you won't want to miss seeing. My personal fave is the girl dressed as Athena...

The TurboDuo-Er Reviewer comes back with not one, but THREE new reviews for his column. Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Vol 2, Gunbuster Vol 2 Aim for the Top, and Space Battleship Yamato. Check this stuff out!

I've done a review on Magical Drop II, and got an interview with Web Mistress Nina Collins, sharing her thoughts on video games. I also finished up a new drawing of Terry, Blue Mary, and Bomberman I hope you'll like...

And lastly, The Rev posts pics from inside Fan Scene Headquarters (second branch), in case you wondered what some of our ugly mugs looked like...

Thanks,
-Lou Gojira-
"plugging like there's no tomorrow"

lou_preview.jpg

http://www.fanscene.org