Listen Up!

Mike

Bead Banger
I have been sitting back and reading all the posts and flames since the board got back up and I think it's time to speak.

#1 If Shawn wants to stick his neck out for the people on this board, and make some money on the side by buying from NGF-who are we to bitch?

#2 If I wanted to get my hands on some of that NGF restock or (for some stupid reason) felt the need to have the "English" KOF2K I am damn sure that I would rather buy from Shawn than Dion, especially at the same price...hell I'd even be willing to pay some inflation! I hope we ALL can agree on that!

#3 SNK Devils are cool guys, I like 'em. They speak what's on their minds. But, we all know and are aware what is in the works from !Arcade!, let us take this neo evolution(not revolution) slowly...I mean it's comming, lets enjoy what we have now.

#4 Concerning the prices on this site, if it's too expensive for you don't buy it! Try to see the reasoning here. I have seen Shawn occasionally lower the prices on some of his stuff after a few weeks of it being in the store. Why would he want to hold on to the stuff? However, there is always someone out there that is willing to pay. If it's not you, go on ebay!

#5 With the extra cash Shawn makes from what he buys carts compared to what he sells carts for, he RECYCLES into the site. (new domain fees or whatever changes he did that cost him $xxxx)

#6 Shawn, and !Arcade! are in the business of helping us enjoy the neo geo. Does it really matter that they have problems? Does it make you put down your controller when you are in the middle of Stage 2 in Metal Slug 3 and cry outloud to the heavens "Why don't we all just get along?!" I didn't think so. Stop being dumb.

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
I love your style friend

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Sounds great. Now if everyone can just decide to stop this rediculous war with that stock Shawn bought. WHATEVER, its his money, they're original carts, if they werent, I'd think he'd tell ya.

Change the frickin subject already.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Yeah... Too much tension lately. I guess we all have been going at each other. Everybody is stressing over !arcade!, Shawn NGF, whatever... This shit needs to end. It's funny how Neo Geo brought us all together, and now it seems like it is tearing people into "political party" lines..

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
there was supposed to be a comma between Shawn and NGF... Please dont read into that
smile.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

THIS ISNT OVER THE RESTOCK...THIS NGF AFFILIATION HAS BEEN GOING ON ALOT LONGER THAN MOST REALIZE...JUST TRYING TO WARN THE PEOPLE WITH THIS INFORMATION AT HAND,DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUESIONS.....

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
Yes, what exactly is the affiliation the mods and I have exactly? Signed contracts? Have we been bought? Inquiring minds would like to know.

What? We have purchased from NGF you say?

I have bought from Illicious before. Sent him EMS payment for some rare carts. I believe the good transaction was beneficial, just as all good transactions are. As you can tell, his bites are not intended to break the skin.

Btw, installing a bbs and hacking the code is one thing. I have followed the instructions on the link you provided to a T, but still no success. Any useful tips? http://www.neogeousa.com/firstclass.htm

S

Silent_Scope

Yes, yes, yes........it's time to end everything.
It's true that Neo Geo brought us all together, and it's true that Neo Geo brings up new conflict each time we meet. It's not SNK, Neo Geo, NGF or any other's fault....just human inherent sin inside our soul to create greed, lust, gluttony, sloth, envy, wrath, and pride..........

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?