arcades! new AES 2

CORE

n00b
hey neo lord, do you know if arcades new aes 2 will have A costom made plastic body, or some piece of shit flake board body like A super gun. and how big is it supposed to be compared to A regular home cart system? I really hope this thing will be nicely built.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Ray agreed with me that they would go with black. They have custom moldings for the system casing. The actual system board is only 5” x 5”. Will have 4 joystick ports on the front. Just repeating what I was told on the phone.

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by CORE:
hey neo lord

clever
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited February 17, 2001).]

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by CORE:
hey neo lord, do you know if arcades new aes 2 will have A costom made plastic body, or some piece of shit flake board body like A super gun. and how big is it supposed to be compared to A regular home cart system? I really hope this thing will be nicely built.

The AES II system is a work of technical art. Have you seen the Phantom-1 converter?
People who own !Arcade!'s converter can attest to its stable, professional design. Expect nothing less from the AES II system.

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
http://neonews.cjb.net

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Yes, I stopped by an import store today with a friend and we showed them the adapter I have, he was VERY impressed with it (how it was built, and how durable it is), and wants to possibly stock it himself in the future.

And we should see many more people talking about the adapter with VGD taking delivery of them this upcoming week (at least from what their news says!)

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
clever
wink.gif

Hey Caris, what is your "clever" jab supposed to mean? Why don't you come right out and say something, if you have something to say?

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
clever
wink.gif

Oh, and another thing I forgot to mention in my last post. Why do you edit almost every post you put up, Caris? Why can't you leave the shit you post up? Smacks of manipulation to me . . . what the hell is going on?

Try actually leaving your posts up, for everyone to see, from now on. Unless you're ashamed of what you wrote, in which case . . . don't write it to begin with.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I'm looking to the AES2 but I do have a few questions about it. What kind of controller will it come with? A pad, or a durable stick? And how many? Also, will this system;s joystick ports be the same as the old Neo Geo home systems's ports so we could use our old controllers? Also, will this system come with the debug bios already installed? Thanks,

Matt

CORE

n00b
thanks for the replies everybody. I apreciate it. I am loking forward to finally seeing the AES 2.

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
PINK SHELL!!!!!!!

OH IF ONLY!

CHIMPMEISTER CRAWL BACK INTO STEWART LITTLES PANTS WHY DONT YOU?

FKN TROLL....

DEVIL GUI