KOF 2001 CONFIRMED

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
>SNK announced that they will resume the operation of SNK Asia in March, which was closed
down after Aruze has acquired SNK last
year. SNK Asia will continue to handheld sales of Neo Geo Pocket Color and the future SNK
brand arcade games. The first two projects
for SNK Asia are the promotion of Super Real Mahjong Premium Collection for NGPC and
KOF2001.

I WAS RIGHT.......NOW I WANT ALL THOSE WHO SAID OTHERWISE, WHO SAID I WASNT
SNK ETC........

TO BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP ME!!!!!!!
YAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

SNK

S

Silent_Scope

Cool!!!!
SNK, stops making fighting games. Give us Magician Lord 2, Metal Slug 4, more 2D platform games.............

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

B

Bobak!

Sweet!

Now that the kind of news I wanna hear!
Can you disclose your source?

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I am not sure who the source is, but I saw that a few days ago on magicbox. Also Kazuya had an article about it in his news a few days ago as well. So, who ever is spreading this news, it is spreading fast. I am excited, although I would be more interested if the news about a new MVS machine are true!!! I think it is time that SNK breathed some fresh air into their games. The Neo Geo is a fantastic system, especially for its age, but it is getting harder and harder to make people put money in the machines cause they are just not up to snuff in the graphics department (of course the gameplay has always been second to none). Could you guys imagine a KOF on hardware better then Naomi? Man that would be unreal, likewise for a 2-D highres Sam Showdown! I don't know, it may just be wishful thinking, but I really hope that this new board comes out.

-Nick

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
YEAH MAGIC BOX!

BEFORE THAT IT WAS CARIS! (THE GUY WHO FOUND THE NEWS ON MAGIC BOX)

I PUT MAGIC BOX IN ONE OF MY LAST POSTS....
BUT THE ngfS OOPS I MEAN MODERATORS PUT IT IN THE WARROOM!
DEVIL GUI

Maxim

Kabuki Klasher
Why fix something that isn't broken??

I think the Neo games on the current board is just fine. I think the games would feel different on a Naomi board...then again, we may see more DC ports.

------------------
"Everyone's Gonna Die!!"

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Tiny KOF2K1 Update:

KOF2001 maker Eolith, has released additional details on its status of making KOF2001. The following is a translation of what has been presented in their site.

1- Eolith contracted the license for the production and sales of KOF2001 with SNK, in 10/11/2000.

2- Production began in December 2000, with Eolith staffs moving to Japan to work together with previous staffs of the KOF series.

3- Currently, research for plannings, scenario, and details on new characters are underway. The game is forecasted for completion around October-November of 2001.

taken from madman's cafe

K

KiddragoN7676

cool!!!i hope it comes out quick then the mvs price of kof2k will fall like mad then i can get it
smile.gif

------------------
Neodragon.jpg

[This message has been edited by KiddragoN7676 (edited April 05, 2001).]

Nature Boy

n00b
I'll be in heaven when I get to play KOF 2001 and especially MOTW 2!!!
(Been waiting 10 full years now for Magician Lord 2, if only ....)

NATURE BOY

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nature boy:

(Been waiting 10 full years now for Magician Lord 2, if only ....)

you are not alone,
lets pray together

and who knows...

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Cool SNK is alive! and so is the NGPC!!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
Cool!!!!
SNK, stops making fighting games. Give us Magician Lord 2, Metal Slug 4, more 2D platform games.............

stops making fighting games?? They still make KoF2001, but no other fighting games anymore??

Cho

------------------
''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

Blue-Boy

n00b
are you guys telling that oyu dont like fithing game.. i hope that they dont stop making them they are my favorite kind so ill pray.(for new fithing neo-geo games).

------------------
02_bonhomme.gif