NitD delays, shots for it coming hopefully.......

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
NitD has been delayed, but don't know for how long. I hear that it could be as early as next week, or sometime in March.

Anyway, I decided to pick up the promo tape being offered by NGF to check out the game (don't even get started!). I plan on trying to take some caps of the game to hopefully post here, and to decide if it is worth the outlay of cash. I should have the tape on Wednesday.

Besides that, a nice new KOF2k English will also come along with it. Yes, I understand all of the controversy behind this, but I will finally be able to see it and decide for myself about it, and I got a good deal....

Speaking with Dion on the phone, he did sound quite hopeful about NitD. The release of NitD itself is seeming to be kind of wierd because of the fact it is only being released over here in the Americas, and not in Asia or Japan (Cosmicco won't have it for a while!
frown.gif
). And yes, NGF is trying to get together orders for this game to be their first release....

Mouse_Master

Staff member
The MVS version should also be available, that will be from Apple Photo Systems over here.

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
*GUI SMELLS THE AIR ABOUT

........WHATS THAT SMELL.......CRUMP!!!!
CRUMP CRUMP CRUMP CRUMP CRUMP CRUMP DAMN FKN CRRRRUUUUUMMMMPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

THIS BOARD HAS YOUR RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE OF crumperbumper WORSHIP.......

3-4 MODERATORS INTERVIEWED SAID THEYD BEND OVER FOR A ngf CART!!!!!!!

DEVIL GUI

Mouse_Master

Staff member
I know for some that 'thought' is extremely hard. You say someone is full of BS about having an advanced copy of game X, yet, no one tries to call the bluff. Is that because they lack the cahones to do so? Obviously it seems that way. I guess you also lack the cahones to confront person X too.... But that is just a guess I could care less.....

Anyway, I should have footage of NitD next week, and I'll make some screen captures for some to see the game. I would have posted them here for all to see, but obviously there is no interest in that. I guess I'll just pass them onto people I am in touch with.... Try to help the community and look what they do!

Is that rotten devil meat I smell or is that just someone turning their back on Shawn? The points have been made, the crowds have been quiet, now how about 'actually' contributing something positive to the Neo Geo community?

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

DEVIL_GUI

I NEVER KNEW I WAS FACING HIM......
HAVE I EVER POSTED ANY LOVE OR AFFECTION FOR THE MAN?
HAVE I EVER CLAIMED THIS WAS THE ONLY PLACE I LOVED OR RESPECTED?

THE ANSWER IS NO.....

I PERSONALLY DONT CARE ABOUT NITD PICS, IM NOT SCARED OF GOING WITHOUT.......
ESPECIALLY NOT IF IT COSTS MY AZZ!

YOU CONTRIBUTING TO THE COMMUNITY?...LETS SEE, A ngf VIDEO A ngf CART, SOME BLATANT ngf ADVERTISEMENTS.......HOW ABOUT A ngf SHIRT TO GO WITH THAT?

ROTTEN DEVIL MEAT?......I SMELL A RAT PERSONALLY!
LED ON BY THE CHEESY "CRUMP" THAT GROWS IN ngfS PANTS........

BY THE WAY MR "IM SO SMUG AND WARM W/ngf", I AM THE CONFRONTER.......FOR YOUR INFORMATION "STEWART LITTLE", , I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO ELL dion TO GET SOME MANNERS, IVE OFFERED TO INTERVIEW HIM POSTED TO HIM ON BOARDS ETC......YOU DONT GET IT DO YOU?
HES TOO SCARED TO TALK TO ME, I TURN HIM TO DUST WHEN EVER HE OPENS HIS SNIFFING HEAD, *POW*.......OF CORSE, YOU ENCOURAGE ALL THE WRONG HE HAS DONE, BY GIVING IN TO THE "FREE PRESS" PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GIVING THE FUCKER......

THERES SOMETHING YOU MISSED.....YOU COULD GO FUCK A CHEAP SLUT AND GET YOUR THRILLS NOW, BUT CATCH AIDS AND SUFFER FOREVER.....
OR YOU COULD WAIT A BIT AND GET THE REAL WOMAN OF YOUR DREAMS......

I TAKE IT dion GAVE YOU AIDS!

DEVIL GUI
(EVEN SNK HIMSELF DISCOURAGES ngf PURCHASE!)

[This message has been edited by DEVIL_GUI (edited February 16, 2001).]

Mouse_Master

Staff member
It seems obvious that reading is not a common staple these days either. Reading what one wrote, and then reading 'into' what one wrote are two different things. Did I say trust or buy or anything? No, I said I was getting a tape from them and was going to provide screenshots for all to see. It is like Missouri, the 'Show Me' state. Same with the game.

So I gather you speak for the whole community that you do not wish to see pictures for a game that is upcoming. Thats fine, everyone can thank you.

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

Robi15

20 Year Member
Mouse, I'm with you. The idea of putting up some screenshots is wonderful! I'm very interested in NITD and every glimpse of the game makes me more wiser! So, just shoot man. Lets discuss the NGF issue in this, in a another topic later.
smile.gif

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

DEVIL_GUI

NO MOUSE, I SPEAK FOR ANY MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY WITH ANY DIGNITY DECENCY AND THE BALLS TO HOLD OUT.......

ALL THE OTHERS CAN JUST BEND THE HELL OVER FOR YOU AND ngf......

"WE HAVE ALL THE UNRELEASED CARTS"
"I WILL HAVE THE UNRELEASED VIDEO"
TO NEOGEOHEAVEN WITH YOU!
DEVIL GUI

Hey Devil Gui, Mouse Master was just trying to be helpful and any way what has NGF every done to you. Personally I don't like NGF, but if Mouse Master wants to post pic, then let him be.

Mouse_Master

Staff member
This is absolutely AMAZING! You try to help promote a Neo Geo video game that is about to come out to get fans of the system to buy it (did I say to buy it from NGF? No, I have said in the past to pre order a MVS copy from NCS) in hopes to keep the releases coming.

Where did I say *I* would be buying the NGF releases of anything else? *MOST LIKELY* there will be no more home cart releases. And, umm, I really have no need to buy any more home carts at all right now because I have the !Arcade! adapter. As long as MVS carts are pumped out, I am set, since they *ALL* work with the adapter.

Maybe you all should try to do something productive for the community instead of jumping on people and attacking them. It really is not that hard to make positive contributions to the community, I have done it already scary enough....

And I must ask, what do you all have with NGF and sex anyway? Thats just some nasty stuff.... To each their own I guess....

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

Well said Mouse Master. I don't like NGF because they are taking rare, limited realsed mvs carts and converting them. I own a 4-slot cabinet and I want to collect all the mvs carts out there. I don't mind people converting mvs carts, but NGF charges way to much for some games. I looking forword to the pics.

DEVIL_GUI

Anyway, I decided to pick up the promo tape being offered by NGF to check out the game Besides that, a nice new KOF2k English will also come along with it. ).
And yes, NGF is trying to get together orders for this game to be their first release....

NEED I SAY ANYTHING?
THAT LAST PART ABOUT ngf GETTING TOGEHTER ORDERS......WASNT ADVERTISING WAS IT?
THE PROMO TAPE......WASNT "KEEPING THE CRUMP ALIVE"? WAS IT?
KOF ENGLISH.......THATS NOT ENCOURAGING SHIT?

OKAY MOUSE SINCE YOUR A GULLABLE KINDA GUY IVE GOT A SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION "SNK DEVIL" FATAL FURY MVS CART WITH SPECIAL PAPER HAND DRAWN BY SNK HIMSELF!

IVE GOT ALL THE "CRUMP" AND YOU DONT MORON SO BUY FROM ME, TO BE THOUGHT ABOUT IS TO BE DUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

HMMMMMMMMM WHAT I WAS CAUGHT AND THOSE OTHER 12 OR SO RELEASES WERE FAKE???!!!????

WELL JUST KEEP BUYING AND 1 DAY YOU AMY GET A REAL ONE MY FIENDS!

KEEP MY BUSINESS ALIVE BUY MORE!

ANYONE WHOS FOLLOWED THE ngf STORY FROM THE START WOULD TRULY HATE YOU AT THIS MOMENT.......AND I KNOW OF A FEW WHO DO PERSONALLY, DONT PLAY SO SMUG....YOUR A CRUMPER NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU LOOK AT IT.......ITS ALL THE SAME.......

CRUMP!

READY THE MOUSE TRAPS.........
(AS FOR ngf AND SEX, I THINK ITS THE WAY THEY "FUCK" PEOPLE OVER.....YOU SEEM TO BE INVOLVED.....IM SURE YOULL BE PART OF THE NEXT CONVERSION EXPERIMENT)

DEVIL GUI

DEVIL_GUI

JOE MCCABE, IVE ALREADY SAID WHAT ngf HAS DONE TO ME, WHAT ngf HAS DONE TO MY FIENDS AND WHAT ngf HAS DONE TO THE COMMUNITY!

THEY SHOULD BE OUTCASTED PUT ON AN ISLAND TO TALK TO THEMSELVES.......

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO EVERY TIME SOMEONE BUYS FROM THEM IT KEEPS THEM ALIVE A FEW MORE WEEKS..........

ITS DISGUSTING THE WAY HE PLAYS "CLEAN STEWART LITTLE" BUT ACTUALLY HES A DIRTY RAT.......
WHAT ABOUT THAT OTHER DEAL W/ngf WHERE THE ATTORNEY OR WHO EVER GOT CALLED.......YOUD THINK THE STUPID MOUS WOULD WANT EM OUT TOO..........BUTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOO MORE MONEY THAN SENSE......

MOUSE "DESERVES" TO GET RIPPED......AND IF HE DOESNT, ITS AN INJUSTICE TO THOSE WHO DID!

DEVIL GUI

DEVIL_GUI

BY THE WAY "RAT IN A HAT" WAS IT YOU WHO MOVED MY POST THIS MORNING?

I POSETED VALIDLY......WITH USEFUL NEWS AND RUMORS TYPE INFORMATION ABOUT SNK PRODUCING GAMES AGAIN......

I HAD TOLD MANY I KNEW IT FOR FACT, SO A LITTLE EGO WAS CALLED FOR WHEN PRESENTING THE NEWS.......

BEFORE I KNOW IT SOME FUCKER MOVES IT TO THE WARROOM!

YEAH LIKE YOUR TAINTED NITD PICS ARE MORE USEFUL THAN MY INFO........

YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD SHOVE YOUR EGO "IM HEWPING YOU ALL" IN THE WARROOM TOO......AND YOUR FKN NIGHTMARE IN THE DARK PIX!

HELL MOVE THE WHOLE DAMN FORUM THERE!

SOUNDS APPROPRIATE DONT IT?

*SQUEEK SQUEEK
TRANS-IM A MOUSE NOT A MAN, ILL BEND FOR ngf ANYDAY

YOU DONT NEED MORE HOME CARTS?
WHY SUPPORT CRUMP, AND DONT GIVE ME SHIT BOUT HELPING THE COMMUNITY, YOU WANT TO RESELL IT LATER.....

HAVE FUN.....
DEVIL GUI

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Hey master mouse lets dance to the funky chiken!!!!
Borris Bone , Lipton Gasp, Lysol Higgins, Morgan Stewart, Jannis Jerks, Hairy David and Freddy Yogert have the funky tap dance shoes on with their polished flutes ready to get down and funky to the swinging sounds of the four finger rejects.
Lets boogie to the nifty sounds of the squish squirt dickwhips!

OHH!! ya betta get out of my way uz ya gonna see some half steppin like you never seen before!
OOOUUUWWWWW! Break a lamp or 2 but my wicked steps are mean!
Move over you Tom Jones rejects! OOOUW!!!!

------------------

bloodbar.gif

Mouse_Master

Staff member
You know who keeps NGF alive? You DO! If you had forethought, you would figure out that you advertise for them MORE than they ever have. You have some sort of sick obsession with them.

You all would sit in the War Room and post stuff. Just think, if they were only mentioned just when someone asked about dealing with them, and were told not too, things might be much different. The clone auctions were hilarious, but still would draw attention to them....

So, you going to buy NitD on MVS when it is released? Help support the Neo? Apple is releasing it coming up in the next few weeks....

Oh, BTW, I did not move any posts today. Go whine to Shawn or some other moderator about it. I do not even know what you are talking about. If it is about SNK Asia, that news is a couples days old....

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

GIVA A MOUSE SOME CHEESE,AND A NGF CART AND HE'LL PRETTY MUCH LICK YOUR BALLS.....MICE ARE RODENTS..EASILY LEAD..WEAK FOUL CREATURES.....IM THE EXTERMINATER...IM CLEANING FUCKIN HOUSE...AINT GONNA BE NO MORE MOUSE SHIT ON THE FLOOR...STRICK 9,AND A BASEBALL BAT................TRAPS SPRUNG...NECKS SNAPPED...EASY BABY....

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

DEVIL_GUI

NO DUDE, YOU DO........YOU BITE THE BAIT TO TAKE THE BLAME!
IVE NOT FLAMED ngf IN RECENT MONTHS/YEAR AS I USED TO, INFACT I STRAYED FROM MOST OF THEIR TOPICS......

ITS LIKE THE GREEDY AZZ SELLER TOPIC.....ITS THE DUB AZZ BUYER THAT BUYS IN THE END THAT RAISES THE PRICE......

THIS ALL REVOLVES AROUND MONEY.......
YOU WORSHIP IT DONT YOU?

IM GOING TO BED ILL FINISH YOU LATER PUSHOVER.......
DEVIL GUI

Nature Boy

n00b
I have been visiting these forums since last September, but RARELY reply and have never had anything negative to say about anyone. There is WAY TOO MUCH bullsh%t that goes along with it. You ask a simple question or make a comment and it starts a fight that goes and goes for about 50 posts of nothing more than a kindergarten fight. And with-holding pictures? Come on, grow up. Maybe some other of us would like to see the pics too. I can underestand if you PERSONALLY have an issue with 1 person here. Then you say that he ruined it for all of us. That is what the teacher used to say 15 years ago when I was in first grade. It would be nice to see some of the shots from the video if you decide to post them. If not, I'm sure that someone else will order the tape and put some shots up.

NATURE BOY