Just questions - Ninja Masters & M List

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Shit is just too weird for me and even thoe this may be old - these questions are for Shawn:

1)Why is the Ninja Masters cart pried at an insane $1200?

2)After all thoes disputes with chris R, Dion, NGF or whatever - Why do you consider trusting them more than !ARCADE! when you havent bought anything from !ARCADE! yet?

3)!ARCADE! has never announced that his converter is a official SNK product and how could it be if its a converter made by
!ARCADE!?

4)Why is Dion and the KOF2K on the master list when there is no proof that the KOF2K cart is authentic?

5)Why did you give NGF such credit as to make a post rating "NGF Basher"?

Seems like there is more going on with you and NGF.
Maybe im wrong and im not saying that anything is wrong with that, but ide like to know the reason for all of this.

------------------

bloodbar.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

Question 1.
Why thats a limited edition NGF version of the game, Worth every penny! Do you have the "brass balls" to buy it?

Question 2.
It's crumptastical, Only in america!

Question 3.
Your right, It's not.

Question 4.
Because geddon is god! Didn't you know? Or it could be because he accually bought the damn thing (Snicker) and doesn't want to believe its fake... You cant handle the truth!

Question 5.
Call Mulder and Scully, I smell an X-File...

Originally posted by Lord Illicious:
bloodbar.gif

Shit is just too weird for me and even thoe this may be old - these questions are for Shawn:

2)After all thoes disputes with chris R, Dion, NGF or whatever - Why do you consider trusting them more than !ARCADE! when you havent bought anything from !ARCADE! yet?

3)!ARCADE! has never announced that his converter is a official SNK product and how could it be if its a converter made by
!ARCADE!?

4)Why is Dion and the KOF2K on the master list when there is no proof that the KOF2K cart is authentic?

Seems like there is more going on with you and NGF.
Maybe im wrong and im not saying that anything is wrong with that, but ide like to know the reason for all of this.

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited February 15, 2001).]

Shawn

snkusa.com
Thanks for speaking in my behalf, Caris Nautilus. Illicious, you bring up good points. Hopefully I can answer them sufficiently.

The English version of Ninja Master’s is extremely rare. It is unusual that I have had 5 copies in the past couple months, but I assure you, they were all 100% SNK authentic.

I have not bought from !Arcade! yet, you are very right! Remember when another party offered me a neo world mat (carpet) #3 of 6, for $2000, and the neo coin for $2500? Remember how everyone unanimously condemned the seller to be fraudulent? Guess who the seller was? You got it. Ray Young himself. I just browsed through my email history and saw where he quoted $280 for shipping on just the mat! I know I have been a sucker in the past, and I’m sure he’s well aware of this. Fortunately, I have learned from my mistakes. Use this link to brush up on my first offer from Ray Young, before neogeousa.com (of Canada) made its presence known: Neo World floor mat offer
Use this link to see the pictures provided from Ray: floor mat pictures

Sounds like I should do away with the Anxious NGF Basher rank. At the time, it suited a majority of the members accurately. It was intended to harmlessly poke fun at NGF.

Seems like there is more going on with you and NGF. Maybe im wrong and im not saying that anything is wrong with that, but ide like to know the reason for all of this.

I assume you are asking why I’m buying large amounts of neo merchandise from NGF. It goes like this. The neo market is very limited. Honestly, never in my life have I physically seen a neo system or home cart for sale in a store. Now that we are in the year 2001, finding neo merchandise in quantity is near impossible. This explains the small selections of neo merchandise that most game stores exhibit, if any at all. NGF has apparently made connections as a result of their frequent trips to Japan. They offered me quantity home cart and CD stock, I accepted. If I’m the one purchasing the merchandise, I’m the one taking the risk. I would like to think most people see this as a benefit, considering they can now purchase through neo-geo.com instead of directly from NGF.

I intend to distribute Nightmare in the Dark, Sengoku 3, Last Blade 3, Samurai Shodown 5 and any other title that can be brought to home cart in equivalent form of the U.S. KoF 2K. This would require an investment on my part, but hopefully the prices can be brought below the $400 mark.

The fact that NGF has bad deals under their belt will not affect the way sales are conducted at neo-geo.com. I understand the negativity towards them, believe me, I’ve been there. This is business. I’m not buying for my personal collection, I’m buying for more inventory for the store. Take !Arcade!’s converter for instance. Just because the guy lacks business morals does not mean I intend to boycott his converter.

C

Caris Nautilus

I wasn't speaking on your behalf shawn, Did I mention your name? No. You must be pretty guilt ridden man, The last post I made you poped up asking if I was directing a comment towards you.

I wasn't, I made a valid point about the fraud in the neo community, And named mullins as an example. I didn't say your name anywhere. Nor did I here.

I was just having some fun posting, Something you nor the modertaors do much of, Unless it serves your interests, Of course I'm not the only one that feels this way, But i'm not going to name any names. If they wanna come out in the open so be it.

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited February 16, 2001).]

Shawn

snkusa.com
Originally posted by Lord Illicious:

C

Caris Nautilus

Great, You not only are the god of the neo world, But you teach english too.

I don't spell check my posts, I have better things to do.

Robert

20 Year Member
Excuse me but you speak about Sengoku 3,LB 3 and SS 5. Is it true that these games exist? I thought that KOF 2000 was the ultimate game on AES.

C

Caris Nautilus

None of them exist. They are speculated to come out, Doesn't mean they will ever get released.

Originally posted by robert:
Excuse me but you speak about Sengoku 3,LB 3 and SS 5. Is it true that these games exist? I thought that KOF 2000 was the ultimate game on AES.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

SHAWN....so now the cat has been let out of the bag!!...all this time you and your moderators have been playing the non ngf role.hideing under the guise of the almighty pure neo geo seller...i wonder if the people who purchased your carts realize that theyve been shafted?..you now admit to being part of the ngf conspiricy..leading this board on and on about how you hate ngf..but yet all along you have been partners in there dealings...sort of like cart laundering...a n ngf franchise... the devils have known this for quite some time now..and i find it disgusting that youve lead all the true neo feinds into believeing your legit..the massive amounts of carts you recieve..all came from ngf..the prices..all ngf influenced..so freinds once again i tell you this...open your eyes..your money and honor is at stake...and the mods and rulers of this board have takein you all and your loot for a ride.........snk devil samhain

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

The following reply is encrypted:

aGhKiejG 36Gjsuie9H dfk37kLgsU7wtT Gshwy78sh!
Amoth73Ko047Dm98 Gswyuro(n hsytuj8&H y384i...

C

Caris Nautilus

C

Caris Nautilus

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
sort your heads out,c'mon

if you wanna say something,
then go on and fuckin say it

please don't get all cryptic,
as i'm shite at crosswords

whats the point in them empty-edited messages?

surely something's stirring...

------------------
27474709.jpg