KOF box set inserts online, plus other cool stuff!

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
I have now uploaded some of the awesome KOF box set inserts made by Hinge (for shock box) to my site. KOF 94-99 inserts are now online, which leaves only KOF 2000 and 2001 to be uploaded (which will be online tomorrow or the day after). The only reason I am not uploading them all in one go is to save a little on bandwidth.

I also recently uploaded some interesting scans to the artwork section on my site. Some of them are just flyer scans, but there are also scans of some Neo Geo CD and Neo Geo AES promotional magazines that SNK did a few years back (both Japanese and US ones) and also an SNK "Corporate File", which is interesting reading and something that I don't think has been uploaded anywhere before. Thanks go out to Chance for sending these to me.

Visit my site and read the last couple of updates for more info and let me know what you think! :)

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: Kazuya_UK ]</p>

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
thanks for all those quality scans. i couldnt see half of them though because of they way they are formated. i have that snk corporate profile and it's bad ass.

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: ORPHEUS ]</p>

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by ORPHEUS:
<strong>thanks for all those quality scans. i couldnt see half of them though because of they way they are formated. i have that snk corporate profile and it's bad ass.

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: ORPHEUS ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

No probs at all - but when you say you couldn't see them, do you mean the quality of the scan or something else?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
i just couldnt open the ones that had to be downloaded a certain way like the corporate profile.

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Those ones were rared up using Winarar 3.00 - just make sure you have the latest version of winarar and you'll be fine :)